Tomuch lag in gg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomuch lag in gg

on server s56 and s58 in the lucky guess it is to laggy everyone lags me it takes me 5min to type and at least 30 sec to move and I always get dced and prevents me from getting torch this suddenly happened about 1 or 2 weeks ago I would like to know if u could try and fix it . (J3)ArtixKreiger. thank you
    ~(J3)ArtixKreiger~
    Guild(J5)Unstoppable
    Server:S58-J3

Originally posted by (J3)ArtixKreiger View Post
    on server s56 and s58 in the lucky guess it is to laggy everyone lags me it takes me 5min to type and at least 30 sec to move and I always get dced and prevents me from getting torch this suddenly happened about 1 or 2 weeks ago I would like to know if u could try and fix it . (J3)ArtixKreiger. thank you

we have lag on our server during gg as well, it's a bit frustrating (although i haven't d/c because of it), seems like it started when the Beast Soul Promotion began
    YuiShushino
    [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
    Defiance - Guild Master

The original wording on this signature was changed by R2 without my knowledge, abuse of power perhaps?
    It was changed due to my comments about THIS topic:
    A hacker blatantly admitted his guilt, yet he is still on the person's account.

Comment

For the first time in this game i had 1fps there..ONE....i was amazed and just relogged.
      Originally posted by Dr.Q
      Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

so if u lag just relog and it should fix it?
        cause I am loosing daily exp from torches cause of the lag disconnecting me.
        ~(J3)ArtixKreiger~
        Guild(J5)Unstoppable
        Server:S58-J3

Comment

Theres always lag in gg but like some1 said that the beast soul thing is making it become more laggy and there would be a chance to get dced like what happened to (J3)ArtixKreiger
          Crystal Saga
          (S50)Dawnbreaker
          (S45)Candyshop is my guild name

Comment

I noticed that too!
            Damn lags they are the most strong appearing in WB time and then in player Fights.
            Its so annoying fights going and you can*t hit your attack button cause the time slows down because of lags.
            And giant rofl...all in my server are telling me its my fault or to be more exactly ...the fault of my NEW PC.
            Lol but they complained MUUUUUCH more about lags...i only have these fu cking damn idiotic lags since one week now...dunno why so suddenly but well r2 needed for the last high end lags we had almost 2 month to fix it in s192

Comment

They could put a summon button on your beast soul like on your pet and even pixie.
              Originally posted by iTz_SoN
              I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
              I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
              X