Kilin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kilin

After we got a Kilin, can we get another Kilin by upgrading Battle Stallion?

You can get as many Kilin's as you want but if you start from scratch again, then you gotta build it back up, again.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

so all I need just keep upgrading Battle Stallion right? my 1st Kilin I got it at 9 stars, why its not back to 0 star after I got Kilin?

Comment

I don't know why the stars don't reset, it's weird like that, although it doesn't really matter since it's at the maximum evolution it can be at, anyways.
        You should be able to continue from from the Hellwing I believe.

Comment

my hellwing at 9.6 stars and stallion at 10.3 stars now after 6 clicks, was 9 stars when i got kilin. So should i submit a ticket as a bug?

i asked 1 of my friend she has stallion and her hellwing at 9.5 stars now not 0 star even tho she got stallion already
          Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-07-2013, 01:02 AM.

Comment

The Battle Stallion is the mount you get around Lv. 45ish during the quest line and is what you buy from the Bloodfang Village Miscellaneous vendor. You sure you're not talking about a different mount?

Comment

i meant gilded battle stallion lol a mount after hellwing, sorry

gilded battle stallion a mount after hellwing, before kilin
              Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-07-2013, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Well, whatever the case is, it's most likely just a display bug considering the fact that even when you retain the amount of stars you gathered from the forging, it won't have any effect when you try to upgrade it again.
                To answer your question - yes, you may continue to upgrade the Gilded mount in order to obtain another Kilin.

Comment

damn it will be pain, because on high star we gain little lucky star per click. But thanks for fast reply, appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                  X