X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because there is a highly detailed guide which explains how why and what
    its here
    http://crystalorigin.blogspot.in/p/n...-maturity.html
    it shows all about pet training morphing breeding and enhancing so compared to that urs is useless (sorry to say that)
    but hey i voted this maybe useful for others
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
      Because there is a highly detailed guide which explains how why and what
      its here
      http://crystalorigin.blogspot.in/p/n...-maturity.html
      it shows all about pet training morphing breeding and enhancing so compared to that urs is useless (sorry to say that)
      but hey i voted this maybe useful for others
      ty...i think XD
      User:Patrick2675
      Class:Mage
      Guild:thenemy
      Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Comment

Don't feel bad i thought it was good if u keep trying and working hard on guide making u might actually get the reward u want
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          Don't feel bad i thought it was good if u keep trying and working hard on guide making u might actually get the reward u want
          well it seemed to help some. Just happy to try an help

Comment

for new pets best thing i find is a 3x pet exp token (stored a bunch with event) go in vault nm it gets aroud 1.5K exp + and training ground right aftter almost sure to get it lvl 50-60
            IGN: (S37)Mcpurple
            Class: Tanker
            Level: 50s scion
            Server: Cheurna gorge
            Guild: Dragonborn

Comment

Originally posted by Kkrazymen View Post
              for new pets best thing i find is a 3x pet exp token (stored a bunch with event) go in vault nm it gets aroud 1.5K exp + and training ground right aftter almost sure to get it lvl 50-60
              Thanks but these things have been imputed before thanks for your help though

Comment

Actually, no this is NOT the fastest and best way to level your pets for players 30-100. I know a way to power grind a pet WITHOUT any XP tokens from 1-50 in about 1 hour. WITHOUT ITEMS (including XP Pearls).

The problem is... this is a super secret and if I let everyone know then I lose the edge. The thing is.... you can also get between 40-60 various chipped gems per hour doing this. So letting people in on this secret (which I've already given HUGE hints) will completely ruin the worth of Frag Shards since I make about 20 of them a day in this spot.

Comment

Originally posted by R22802613 View Post
                  Actually, no this is NOT the fastest and best way to level your pets for players 30-100. I know a way to power grind a pet WITHOUT any XP tokens from 1-50 in about 1 hour. WITHOUT ITEMS (including XP Pearls).

The problem is... this is a super secret and if I let everyone know then I lose the edge. The thing is.... you can also get between 40-60 various chipped gems per hour doing this. So letting people in on this secret (which I've already given HUGE hints) will completely ruin the worth of Frag Shards since I make about 20 of them a day in this spot.
                  Well bully for you using my tips,pet exp purls and about 3minites I could have a level 60 pet (i have alot of purls) but given time (not being preoccupied) i could get to 60 with ease!!!

Comment

thank

Dilbert

Comment

Originally posted by Dilbert View Post
                      thank

Dilbert
                      Np hope it helped

Comment

Is this any good...?

Comment

Your guide is messy, put some time into it at least, make it presentable and neat and not just thrown together in 2minutes.

Make sure you highlight the Vault Nightmare thing. Killing everything with 3x can earn 2k xp or so per kill.

Comment

Originally posted by R22802613 View Post

Assuming you get 60 chipped gem an hour, thats 1440 chipped for 24 hours of non-stop afk.

1440 chipped = 480 flawed = 160 scratched = 33 normal = 11 shining...

Now 1 frag shard = 6 shining, so 11 shining can't cover even 2 frag shards, how the heck do you make 20 in a day? =.=

Even if you afk in heavenly isle and loot flawed gems there, with the same amount of 60 gems / hour, that's only 33 shining for the whole day, or 5.5 frag shards.

I know people like to exaggerate about their achievements, but honestly this is too much >.>

Comment

It's simple log you main, and 4 alts power grind them all in on same instance and map, preferable one that has fast spawns and alot of mobs like craigstone(not saying craigstone just and area like it). Our svr is getting overran with Freebie players looking to milk cashers. This is their solution.
                              Server: Mount Kraken (S33/S36)
                              IGN: Damian
                              Class: Priest
                              Drink of Choice: Bella Bolle's Sweet Red, chilled

Comment

Originally posted by jamius View Post
                                It's simple log you main, and 4 alts power grind them all in on same instance and map, preferable one that has fast spawns and alot of mobs like craigstone(not saying craigstone just and area like it). Our svr is getting overran with Freebie players looking to milk cashers. This is their solution.
                                THis is about pets :P 4alts is just beyond cheating :P

Comment

Working...
                                X