R2 must Change.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 must Change.

So everyone can agree that R2 is turning into one of the worst gaming companies out there correct?

They will not fix bugs, they add events that the players hate, they dont listen to any player suggestions, including ones with tons of post/pages with overwhelming support. They continue to add cash only events that no1 is cashing for because its a complete waste, 5000$ for a 10% attack speed increase and 50move speed....thats dumb. Not sure how much Beast soul is, but im quite sure if cashed will be in upper 3-4000$ if not more. And to get maxed as a non casher will take 3-4years also. And the benefits pale in comparison to 3-4000$ in soul/or wings/mount.

Obviously they care very little about what we want. None of our suggestions are ever heard or even taken into account. The 100's of bugs go unfixed for months and years. They often say they fixed a bug, even tho they didnt, they keep players in the dark about everything.

So my question is what can we as players do to get R2's attention and force a change? Im not even entirely sure that we can do anything, i believe sango posted a Video a few months ago, where r2 rep stated that this is a quick cashgrab game, they dont really intend for it to be long term, they milk players for everything they can then basically forget about it and stop updating or doing anything, and may even shut it down once the revenue drops. And we all know revenue would be better IF they was willing to make it affordable and also fix stuff that needs to be fixed. I for one havnt cashed for months because they wont fix simple bugs that annoy me from day to day. Why spend my money on a company who uses it only to fill there pockets not to update and increase the fun of the game.

So once again. What can we as players do to get R2's attention?

While i agree with this 100% there is unfortunatly nothing we can do. It is marketed as a free to play browser mmo. Therefor we are given the choice to spend cash or not to. If It was marketed as a pay to play game r2 would have to take apropriate measures to keep the community happy. However that being said, it is fully our choice to continue playing or to just move on to somthing else.

Comment

Since when has R2 ever listened? This is nothing new. Its been the same for well over a year. I can see that the forum mods and maybe 1 or 2 GM's really try, but all in all, the big guys that run the company give 0 Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ about us. They've proven it time and time again. Like Haphaestus said before, they put out crappy long term events that will take longer to complete then the game will probably exist, unless you don't mind putting a months salary into the game for a tiny stat increase. R2 designed this game specifically for putting money into their pockets. That is all.
      Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-15-2013, 12:44 PM. Reason: Just doing my job~
      Server: (S1)Aurora Point
      Guild: Eden
      Class: Priest
      Character: (S1)NostaleFrx
      Level: 101 scion
      Sperion: Lv. 110 Eternal Defense
      Wings: Ultimate Demon Lord
      Fragarach: Supreme Auguric II +12
      Mount: Kyubi Gen 2
      Lv. 5 Zodiac buff
      Blessing of Light (Broken Seal)
      Beast Soul: Lv. 4 Seiryu
      Pet: Gen 1 BA Gen 1 DK Gen 2 Panda (adult)
      Pixie: Holy Terrene 23/40
      Tenet: Lv. 1 Spirit
      Tower: 40/8960
      Soul: 897/3000

Comment

i dont think we can do anything, unless all players want to "go on strike" but that would probably result in them dropping the game. but i do believe that if they made changes based on our suggestions and fixed many things to show that they care, then more ppl would spend money. and i think the price of shop items are way too high especially considering the fail rate of upgrade items.

Comment

I just wont spend money until they fix the issues everyone been complaining about, and i was a large casher. But it wont happen anymore.

Comment

I'll just say R2 are a bunch of lazy people, or they are low on staff and working on the other games and don't tell me you got GM working on CS cause they are not or this game would have less bugs and better events(event which dont include stocking rods and muts, seriously which stupid Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ R2 developer came up with that he should get fired for being a stupid Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢), R2 is just like all the other game makers, they made there money off CS now making other games and not giving a **** about CS cause they are just in it for the money those greedy donkeys. XD
            Last edited by BrotherVT; 08-15-2013, 06:48 PM. Reason: ***'s still get censored. :c
            IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
            SERVER:
            Windshear Peaks
            Trap ranger

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
              I just wont spend money until they fix the issues everyone been complaining about, and i was a large casher. But it wont happen anymore.
              wont change anything. its a well known fact that r2 needs to get it together but dont get ur hopes up lol

Comment

If R2 dedicated there time to the game and came up with great updates and new content they could keep players and even get more people to cash. Look at games like WOW and all those big time games, they find ways to keep the players, and theres always something new to do. Keep your players intrested and keep coming up with new and cutting edge stuff.

Comment

well cs isnt wow by any means, and they dont really need to come out with new and AMAZING things. just stay on top of the bugs, make minor fixes based on thousands of player complaints and work on fixing lag/dc issues like the other versions have. little things to show they care... just like in a relationship lol the little things matter.

Comment

The censoring is strong in this one... just leave the game if you realised that they are only milking the players. look at the mods reason.. "just doing my jobs", honestly im feeling bad for them.. are they even got paid to lick r2games "bunny wabbits"? right ?
                    Last edited by loveshay; 08-15-2013, 10:04 PM. Reason: Censor this
                    I love myself.

Comment

you shouldnt talk Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ about the mods and what they do to R2's Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢. lol

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceKuja View Post
                        you shouldnt talk Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ about the mods and what they do to R2's Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢. lol
                        I know right because they are Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ of Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢'s Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ Everyone should open their Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢
                        I love myself.

Comment

ur such a Bunny Wabbitâ„¢

Comment

have a awesome skill named Call Bunny's in Dreamworld
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	frogger.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	1673250
                            always reminds me of

but to be on topic. forums do help

Comment

Forums on some games help, but on this game it doesnt, because the GM's check the forums 1 time every 6months. With the money R2 is raking, they should spend a few mins on the forums checking suggestions and doing a few things for the players. Ya everyone is gonna say Events are for the players, but 90% of the events are completely useless to 90% of the players, each week it either benefits the noobs or the tops. There rarely a event that benefits everyone in the game. And bugs go unfixed for years LITTERLY.

Comment

Working...
                              X