No announcement yet.

Blessings!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get why this guy only cares about how awesome Light is for endgame PVP.

Last I checked, there are MANY players out there who aren't even close to endgame stats, and not everyone puts that much importance on pvp.

Get the blessing that fits your playing style: that is all. And if you're gonna change blessings, get the other blessings on alts instead of switching the one you already have.

PS: Attack speed is awesome for priests ^^, even healers (hey, gotta make the time between casts faster too after all)
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by raged0411 View Post
      I have seen your character Insanity, your not anywhere near endgame so i doubt u have any real idea how good BoL is. On every class in the game BoL will produce better numbers then BoP or BoT. Ill break it down for you.

Endgame every class has 70% or higher crit. That means 70% of there hits will be effected by Crit Damage. Which most endgame players are above 300%

My Knight with 50k patk. Using BoP, it raises to around 59k. My auto attack is 80k (non crit) 150-160k crit. Based on 100 swings thats 15,500,000 damage.
      Using BoL, it stays the same at 50k. My auto attack is 65k(non crit) 180-200kcrit. Based on 100 swings thats 19,000,000 (AND those 100swings are done in about 70% of the time it takes for the same 100 swings with BoP. So i would actually do more like 24,000,000 in the exact same time as BoP,...nearly 2x the damage.
      Using BoT..it does nothing at all for damage.

BoL also has utility, 15%hit and 15% dodge is really really powerful.
      BoT has utility aswell. 25%heal and 10% reductions. For a Mage only the reductions are good, so the heal is a 100% wasted stat. For knight, endgame knights already have 70-75% reductions so the reductions AND the heal are 100% wasted stat. Rangers can take advantage of the reductions, but the heal stat is useless. Rogues...dont ever think about this blessing everything is useless for you, if your trying to get reductions your focusing on the wrong thing, ur defence=dodge.
      BoP has 25% exp, which is useless for all classes endgame...why? because your at endgame, your maxed level already.
      lol got trolled, check the character "Shadow", its insanity real char, and yeah he is near eidolon with BoL seal broken blessing .-.
      Cant Login ? Read This robotic response
      Originally posted by R2CS_Joey
      Please try to clear your browser's cookies,cache and history or try to load the game into another internet server. :o
      Originally posted by R2CS_Miel
      Please try to clear your browser's cookies and cache or try loading the game using different browser.
      Originally posted by R2CS_Mark
      Try to reload the game, clear browser's history, cache and cookies or use a different browser.

Comment

Support priests need BoT.
        Best to leave it to the players.

But if you want all the blessings, better to have two alts in a separate profile with the other two blessings. That way, you can get all three blessings for a total of 30 charm (seal broken).
        IGN: JonathanSc
        Server: [S12] Spirit Temple
        Guild: Crusaders
        Class: Hunter
        BR:72960

Comment

I find this so wrong. You say BoL is so much better then the other 2 blissings however I will contradict that I use a BoT and I can solo ladder to floor 70 with only 21k pdef and 20k mdef with 39k patt, however iv got caped reduction with that, I cant do that on BoL so I find that very wrong, id also like to see BoL save you on doing glutton in beast sanctuary maybe on normal and hard but you try nightmare lately? Or have you tried doing the new "Void" yet I dont think BoL will save you their not after seeing floor 5 and floor 9 hitting 50k+ dmg and I know floor 9 hit me for 95k a wack thats not something you can take lightly.

Now for granite I will give Bol its benefit for a doubt for pvp, as it makes it easy but BoT can be just as usfull iv seen mages in my server with 90k matt still die to me cause I have 75% magic reduction under BoT and I kill them just as fast as they do me. Also I dont understand how you can do exe runs under a Bol in over 5 minutes, I can run exe on nightmare without any blissing in 5 minutes flat give me a Bol I can do it in 4 minutes less. So quick question whats your crit dmg? do you u debuff the bosses? do you pet swap?

One last final thing "It's not how you use the blissing its how the person with the char can use it to defeat you!"
          To Serve And Protect

Comment

BoL is superior to the other blessings plain and simple. Once u got a decent character you will realize this.

And yes my knight can solo to floor 11 in void, and do nightmare evil beast easy. With only 60kpdef 50kmdef. Its all about how fast i attack to regen any damage he does.

Comment

I recently switched from BoP to BoL after doing some math.

Here's why:

1. BoL gives about 20 % more damage than BoP (when you consider attack speed, crit % and crit damage). This is true at any level.
              2. Attack speed is one of the most important things in game since it determines how often your frag procs.
              3. Extra hit %. Only way to hit high level rogues if you are not an agi class.

Comment

All blessing hold its own importance. I have both BOP and BOL seal broken L5, but my main is ranger (anti-mage) and BOP works better for rangers esp' anti-mage because giving the low defense we have we tend to depending on our quick heal alot BOP increases my patk which is good but also increases my quick heal. BOL is also good blessing to have for the atk speed but for me, I think its more suited for pvp and I rarely ever pvp so BOP works well for me.

Comment

Ill let u know right now, if ur in the early part of the game, like before u can do purgatory solo in under 10mins, then yes other blessings have importance, but once u get above that where u can do purgatory in less then 10mins, and do evil beast and other really hard stuff, BoL outshines all others so bad not even funny. Endgame PVP is 100% about who gets the first hit, since mostly its all a 1-2hit fest, BoL makes sure u get 2-3 hits in quick before any1 else does, also allows u that exta hit% which is really important. Endgame dungeons are all about clearing fast and not dieing to boss before u can kill him.

Comment

Originally posted by Haphaestus View Post
                    Ill let u know right now, if ur in the early part of the game, like before u can do purgatory solo in under 10mins, then yes other blessings have importance, but once u get above that where u can do purgatory in less then 10mins, and do evil beast and other really hard stuff, BoL outshines all others so bad not even funny. Endgame PVP is 100% about who gets the first hit, since mostly its all a 1-2hit fest, BoL makes sure u get 2-3 hits in quick before any1 else does, also allows u that exta hit% which is really important. Endgame dungeons are all about clearing fast and not dieing to boss before u can kill him.
                    This

End game, players are pretty much hitting over 500k, 12% reduction and some def isn't gonna save you much when its a 2-3 hits you're dead
                    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

All blissings have their use, however not everyone is end game. End game to me is 3k soul, max pixie, max mount, maxed everything even the few in my server with that are not at the end yet.

@sithewarrior: not everyone hits for 500k, only people that can do that is those with over 100k patt or higher, also on a side not that 12% reduction ud be amazed with what it can do as people in my server can test to it, a mage in my server with 90k matt takes 6 hits in my server to kill me and I have nearly caped magic reduction at 73% under twilight. Thats also if they crit all 6 times, if not it takes longer. Oh I also wanted to point out to you, the strongest person in my server who has 250k patt and 240k matt takes 2 hits to kill me under twilight bliss and I only have 21k pdef and 20k mdef, even the top rogue in my server takes 2~4 hits to kill me and they have 210k patt. Sure Bol is great for pvp and pve, but what good is it when it takes you too long to kill someone!
                      Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                      Server: Glacial Planes.
                      Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                      !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

Tell me bla, how fast can you clear Exe NM or Purga NM with BoT. Then test it with BoL, i bet you it makes u run it nearly 30-40% faster. Who cares if u get hit a tiny bit harder if u clear the dungeon nearly 2x as fast. And in pvp u survive 2 hits from a strong guy so? He isnt even worried about you becuase ur using BoT so your not a threat to him, hes lookin for others with BoL on who can hit him consistanly becuase of the hit% buff and very quickly and possibly kill him, he prolly only kills u as a afterthought since ur no threat to him.

Also as a knight BoL is the best by so much not even funny, the faster you hit the longer you live, BoT is very inferior to BoL on a knight running Bloodlust scion skill, you will live much longer if you hit faster and steal more hp then by having 15% more reductions.

Comment

Originally posted by bla2400 View Post
                          All blissings have their use, however not everyone is end game. End game to me is 3k soul, max pixie, max mount, maxed everything even the few in my server with that are not at the end yet.

@sithewarrior: not everyone hits for 500k, only people that can do that is those with over 100k patt or higher, also on a side not that 12% reduction ud be amazed with what it can do as people in my server can test to it, a mage in my server with 90k matt takes 6 hits in my server to kill me and I have nearly caped magic reduction at 73% under twilight. Thats also if they crit all 6 times, if not it takes longer. Oh I also wanted to point out to you, the strongest person in my server who has 250k patt and 240k matt takes 2 hits to kill me under twilight bliss and I only have 21k pdef and 20k mdef, even the top rogue in my server takes 2~4 hits to kill me and they have 210k patt. Sure Bol is great for pvp and pve, but what good is it when it takes you too long to kill someone!
                          I clearly stated, end game, people are hitting 500k+
                          End game, knights can hit cap red without twilight
                          The defence benefit of twil becomes only what you gain from the def multipliers which is extremely small considering the dmg it actually protects against
                          I don't see how 12% reduction will save you when a player is hypothetically hitting for 500k, you're still taking 450k
                          That player with 250k should be hitting nearly a mil on crit with a high multiplier skill easily, you're still dead unless you got the hp

Now before you tell me player's attack, you need to know there's a significant difference between players with max crit, and players without, because a player with max crit and 300% crit dmg essentially does 4x their damage every attack, VERY achieveable with light
                          Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

@Haphaestus: I can run exe nightmare in 4 minutes with out any blissing on and with a BoL SB I can run it around 3 minutes 30 seconds, not much of a significant difference as thats the same time frame I run hard mode in. also exe runs are more based on your move speed then it is attack speed/crit as moving from boss to boss takes the most time. Also I can run purg nightmare in BoL sb in around 8minutes and around 8 minutes 30 seconds on Bot, no differences their thanks to 10 second stun skill however if im on scion buffs I can do it in 6 minutes 50 seconds regardless which of the 3 blissinges I do. ill give credict Bol does help on a vampuric knight, however as you know vampuric knight is worthless in pvp if you die in 3~4 hits. You also dont seem to realize what 75% reduction does, im fighting people with 45~60k patt if not more and their crit is over 320% if not higher and it still takes them 5~6 hits to kill me if not more.

@sithewarrior: Interesting you say that but im assuming u didnt do the math reduction affects all dmg including crit dmg so your 4x is really 1/4 if your like me and caped reduction on it. Also I did my math the only way a knight will get caped reduction without twilight is allmost maxing all the reduction soul with some help from pve gear. So now let me show you just how much my reduction helps me. The best knight in my server has around 59k patt, he has a crit % of around 380%, the math goes as followed 59,000*0.75=44250 then you do 59000-44250=14750 then ud add the crit in 14750*3.8=56050 thats without adding the ap bonus or luck bonus which in case would put him around 70~85k crits each hit. I have around 350k hp, more then enough to take a beating and kill him!
                            Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                            Server: Glacial Planes.
                            Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                            !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

People still use Twilight? Such a waste, lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X