Rant about Summer Voucher

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant about Summer Voucher

This event could have been good, summer vouchers are easy to come by due to the fact that you can get it from normal monsters. The only downside to this is you can only exchange one August Token per day...WTH! I got 2 stacks of this things and I can only get 7 pieces until event ends. They should have made it 2 or 3 times exchanges per day. Well, just the same...We can complain about it but there is nothing much we can do.
    "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

If it had infinite times to exchange it would be the best event they have ever had.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

If things like oranges and earlier events that had no limits, its that people will abuse it. Having limits of 1-2 is an injustice to the player. Having a 3-5 or 10 daily limit would be optimal.

Comment

3 daily limit is i think the best..keeps the balance and less abuse, and much more rewarding than a single token a day.

Comment

I agree that it should have been higher than one (personally I think 5 would have been good). Having unlimited would not only lead to a lot of abuse, but also a lot of player drama as the event would be so good that strong players would constantly try to grind in the best monster areas even if it meant having to grind over other people...
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

yeah 5-10 is good considering how many op players ran around killing invaders last week and got soooo many tokens. they know itll happen when theres mobs or booses spawning in sg it happens every time. its another way of catering to higher up or cashers over the general population of the server.

Comment

Yea, stacks of that voucher in my inven and only can be exchanged for 7 times. That's not good at all
              This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

I just saved it, we never know they might launch an event in the end of the month that we can use our summer vouchers. Hopefully.

Comment

I trashed mine after getting over 20 stacks it filled up my inventory
                  Originally posted by iTz_SoN
                  I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
                  I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

This event would have been better if we had a few tries like 3 or 4, cause i've got so many of those vouchers that i just keep trashing them cause i can get those per day so no need to save up
                    Game: Crystal Saga
                    IGN: (S50)Kurosaki
                    Level: 57 Scion
                    Server: (S50)Crimson Groves
                    Spouse: LKJ55
                    Guild: (S54)Black☆Star
                    Class: Shadow Rogue
                    Wings: Angel Lord Wings
                    Mount: Battle Bear
                    Fragarach: Superior Fragarach Dagger VII +6
                    Equipment: Epic Savage Set

Comment