Accused of scamming.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused of scamming.

Ok so I come back from AFK today at around 8:40 server time on S63. I Looked at world chat and everyone was saying I was a scammer. I Pmed the person who supposedly got scammed by me and she kept on saying I did scam her. My name on S63 is VoidsBlade. Someone made a level 1 character called VoidsBiade but with a capital "i" so it looks like an "l". He had been going on that account and cursing out my guildmates in whispers, he had been doing this for about a week until now but he took it to a whole new level by trying to frame me as a scammer. Could GMs possibly check chatlogs to prove that I am not a scammer?

EDIT: I Can't find the level 1 character now, it seems that it has been deleted.
    Last edited by POWAABOOM; 08-17-2013, 11:00 AM.

I do not know if they can check chat logs but i know that a couple people had made alts of famous players to trick people into sharing information with them on S63.
    But i will say i have personally seen alts of [ Voidsblade and Idolized ]
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

It might be someone you killed in GR...That is pretty much the reason why they imitate you and try to destroy your reputation, or is it. I might have a hint on whose behind this, but we can't really tell since you have so many "fans" back in our server. But many people know you ain't a scammer, that includes me even if you always kill me.
      "Be quiet, I'm doing the fishstick! It's a very delicate state of mind."

Comment

Ah and one more thing, i think gm should change the font to make differences about capital i and L
        Cant Login ? Read This robotic response
        Originally posted by R2CS_Joey
        Please try to clear your browser's cookies,cache and history or try to load the game into another internet server. :o
        Originally posted by R2CS_Miel
        Please try to clear your browser's cookies and cache or try loading the game using different browser.
        Originally posted by R2CS_Mark
        Try to reload the game, clear browser's history, cache and cookies or use a different browser.

Comment

Originally posted by DX0003 View Post
          It might be someone you killed in GR...That is pretty much the reason why they imitate you and try to destroy your reputation, or is it. I might have a hint on whose behind this, but we can't really tell since you have so many "fans" back in our server. But many people know you ain't a scammer, that includes me even if you always kill me.
          thats always the reason xD
          Game: Crystal Saga
          IGN: (S50)Kurosaki
          Level: 57 Scion
          Server: (S50)Crimson Groves
          Spouse: LKJ55
          Guild: (S54)Black☆Star
          Class: Shadow Rogue
          Wings: Angel Lord Wings
          Mount: Battle Bear
          Fragarach: Superior Fragarach Dagger VII +6
          Equipment: Epic Savage Set