Crystal Saga 2nd Anniversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga 2nd Anniversary

So CS 2nd Anniversary is coming up soon or "next" week if I remember correctly. Last year, was like some 2 week old event of grabbing coupons and converting it rewards. Pretty much what July & August Token events for this year. So what do you think r2 plans are for this years Anniversary or do we only celebrate 1-year Anniversary and then we get kick to the curb.

Discuss:

September Tokens.

Comment

Anniversary Tokens xD

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
        So CS 2nd Anniversary is coming up soon or "next" week if I remember correctly. Last year, was like some 2 week old event of grabbing coupons and converting it rewards. Pretty much what July & August Token events for this year. So what do you think r2 plans are for this years Anniversary or do we only celebrate 1-year Anniversary and then we get kick to the curb.

Discuss:
        Hopefully there's a 2 year anniversary event i liked the invaders.
        Originally posted by iTz_SoN
        I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
        I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Found the Events from Last year!
          Link:http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ht=anniversary
          [Patch Notes] 8/30 (Crystal Saga Anniversary) Server Update
          Promotions
          Anniversary Alicorn Mount - More Info
          Crystal Saga Birthday Clothing Set - More Info
          Crystal Saga Birthday Bear Pet - More Info
          It Pays to Consume: Anniversary Edition - More Info
          Activities
          A Timely Reward - More Info
          Crystal Saga Anniversary Coupon Exchange Explained - More Info
          More Coupons? How do I use these?!? - More Info
          Cake Time! - More Info
          Party Time! - More Info
          Cake Decorating Forum Event! - More Info
          Evil Birthday Clown - More Info
          Party Animal! - More Info

I think most of this stuff comes back from last year. Definitely Evil Birthday Clown & Cake Time will be back and probably CS Birthday clothing set and maybe mount cause its a rare item. Well CS anniversary exchanged pretty much sucked last year killing Night Thieves (Invaders) for 2-weeks to grab the coupons and have crapped exchange. Since we're not doing that this year and been doing Token exchanges for the past 2-months. I would hope that r2 bring back Summer Tokens http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Token-Exchange again with maybe more stuff to add on the exchange.

Comment

I wouldn't expect anything new, after all look at the past month events and the 1st anniversary which was for me ****, I know they will put an invasion an it will drop some tokens that we exchange things for cause that's the best they can do.

Just put it like this the anniversary events will just be an ordinary week of events.
            IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
            SERVER:
            Windshear Peaks
            Trap ranger

Comment

Yeah your right. Only way for this to be an decent or epic anniversary would be like r2 giving us like 50 or 100 (or maybe even a stack) of soul shards. Some gmuts would be nice too, maybe enough for us to do a click on mounts. I know A timely Reward was kind of depressing cause it almost made one of my friends to quit. After knowing how many hrs she spent in CS. >.>

Comment

The event was cool in my opinion i liked the Massive amounts of soul shards you could get like 100+.

Comment

Originally posted by Insanity View Post
                  The event was cool in my opinion i liked the Massive amounts of soul shards you could get like 100+.
                  But you would of needed 300 Crystal Coupons + CE to get 100+ ss, which kindsd of sux compared to todays Exchange Token.

Comment

Well yeah. The coupons are easy to amass its just the crystal essence.

Comment

theyll probably take some old events, change the details and rewards. hopefully if they do 2nd anniversary its something all players can benefit from and not just the strong players, and hopefully they dont cram us all in one area on the same instance to participate in wtv they come up with or im gonna be screwed

Comment

Yeah having Evil clowns in 1 instance instead of the typical 3 would suck.

Comment

no don't need Anniversary don't need anymore

Comment

I want the Frag event , the one when you killed zabuga in nm mode you'll get 1 DC , 1 shining topaz & ruby ( bound ) as a reward
                            "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

If I remember correctly Evil Clown drop 1 or several coupons.
                              I'm also hoping for new content like Bloodlines, Breaking Bones or Rune System.

Comment

Working...
                              X