My pet skill book Library

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My pet skill book Library

This is about 6-7 months of building up pet books. I had more but used a lot on my current pets and I rarely remember to do wishing well so this is all basically from peoples shops. Too bad I can't seem to get more book page beginners. >_< Plan is to make a ton of gen 5 pets in the future but that's months and hundreds of MC away still.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	My pet skill book Library.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	162.7 KB
ID:	1739406
    You don't wanna know how tedious it was to transfer them all to temp storage I just hope I never accidentally hit the withdraw all button.

Edit: it's every book but endowment and self defense for obvious reasons.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by xXPesmergaXx; 08-26-2013, 06:06 AM.
    IronSight
    Kong server 5
    Apocalypse guild
    Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
    Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
    Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Cool collection.
    But I too find it tedious storing it in temporary storage, when most of the you would only want to take out just 1 or 4 books.
    Instead I made dedicated alts just to store books. Easier solution :P
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Wow that's pretty much cool and perseverance. . Just one question, how do you move them to temporary Storage? O.o
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
        Cool collection.
        But I too find it tedious storing it in temporary storage, when most of the you would only want to take out just 1 or 4 books.
        Instead I made dedicated alts just to store books. Easier solution :P
        Ty, I had them on one alt but my alt needs space now lol. I'm going to have them in temp for a while w/o using them until I get around to making some gen 5 pets.

Originally posted by weizheng23 View Post
        Wow that's pretty much cool and perseverance. . Just one question, how do you move them to temporary Storage? O.o
        Ty, there's a guide on this forum somewhere on how to do it, but search is meh. Basically you trade what items you want to store in temp to an alt, then on your main make a want shop and list the items for 1c each. Then just have your alt sell your main the items and they go to temp storage.
        IronSight
        Kong server 5
        Apocalypse guild
        Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
        Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

Wow that's a brillant idea =) I will goo check it out. Thanks for sharing!!!
          This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Are you showing us you magic dust collection next?
            Or your socketing rod collection?

Lmao, showing off with pet books, LOL, oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
              Are you showing us you magic dust collection next?
              Or your socketing rod collection?

Lmao, showing off with pet books, LOL, oh well.
              idk :/ it was more that I moved them all to temp so I figured I'd share, I capped them for a sorta back up just in-case they decided to up and disappear. I was hoping others would post theirs too. Boredom kills but still even though you have a year of play time on me akuma you gotta admit that's an impressive collection =P Don't have many socketing rods and no magic dust but I could post 6 or so months of farmed items like shards etc I'm a hoarder and for good reason toss stuff and the next week there's some event for what you tossed. Next post my 20k muts =P
              IronSight
              Kong server 5
              Apocalypse guild
              Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

Well, just saying that you are taking things like that too seriously. Having some pet books or activating seignior is not really that impressive.
                So I thought it's better to tell you now, before you spam the forum with other topics like that

Never been a friend of self-promotion.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                  Well, just saying that you are taking things like that too seriously. Having some pet books or activating seignior is not really that impressive.
                  So I thought it's better to tell you now, before you spam the forum with other topics like that

Never been a friend of self-promotion.
                  lol says the guy with his "unbuffed toon" in his sig, but yeah you're right I'm a shameless self promoter but I am top in every game I play and I know that's ostentatious to say and they're just games but it's what I do. It's nice to be good at something when I suck at life . I disagree with you with the seig thing however try doing it yourself everyday on time at the same time (18:16) daily for s5, for 10 months straight and come talk to me. That's all for the people who play on s5, not me I gain nothing from doing it, it's sort of a responsibility I've put on myself and scheduling yourself with a tedious task like that daily with a full time job is difficult. You wouldn't know that though you don't lead merged =P
                  IronSight
                  Kong server 5
                  Apocalypse guild
                  Ranger Eidolon lvl 150

Comment

Working...
                  X