few questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• few questions

1) regarding breeding... before i try n level pets to 80 and +13 them all, I was wondering... i heard breeding golden teddy w panda adult wasnt a good idea.. is it true? would purebred teddy be stronger? breeding w pandas seems easier as it's 1 less morph. A

2) if ya breed BA, any1 know app. the % difference in matk with babys vs supers?

3) I've seen ppl breeding int pets w undead warlocks... idk the concept w this.. they arent that good of pets... is the reason only so they dont have to level the secondary as UW already lv80?

3) fruit system~ where are the green mageroyal items dropped? no1 can seem to locate them.

4) any tips on passing wave 7 of tg100+ for mages? the dragon 3-4 shots me... i hate doing 6waves only as its like 3-4% exp. (yes, mage/priests/rangers also have issues w/ wave7). seems one would need like 20k+ defenses to pass... is it a knight-only tg now?

5) lastly, seems most of the non-cashed out mages around lv120+ are running 30-40k atk w 8-10k pdef and 12-15k mdef .. even my mage 125 only 8k/12k itself.. and i have all my defensive nodes at least lv8, immortal ice lv8 also... yet the defense seems so low.. granted im not using def sperion yet and i have titan/purg set.. but are most mages generally this low? or does attaining lv10 of the defensive nodes end up giving a huge boost? judging by newer mobs/dungeons, i'm thinking we really should be 20k defense min.. i cant even pass purg judge on normal.. and necrop/new area mobs hurt, whereas lv99/100 mobs hit me for 1's..

sorry for all the questions but i'd really app. it if sum1 could answer them. thanks!
Working...
X