Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anniversary Tokens: What will you use them on?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary Tokens: What will you use them on?

Wanted to know what everyone will use their tokens on.

I am close to getting a Holy Terrene Pixie, so I pretty much will be using it on the SS. Though, I am wanting to get the exchange on Divine Feathers (These are just about non-existent on Kongregate 5.We are a baby server.)

*edit*

Thanks slain. Tomorrow is not the last day. xD. It would behoove to look at the event time before pposting about it.
    Last edited by K5_Saph; 09-03-2013, 10:35 PM.

Double check - Anniversary Tokens ends October 10th....
    Crystal Saga:
    Server: S66
    Class: Knight - Protection
    Name: SlainAgain
    Soul: N/A
    Mount: N/A
    Wings: N/A
    Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

As nice as SS is, I'm saving for g-muts. With the event in place, there's a total of 8 g-muts a day (not including clown) which adds up very nicely into upgrading my mount. I feel the % increase from mount > the SS exchange I can get somewhat. I could be wrong, but this event pushes me to upgrade my mount =].

Comment

I don't get why it ends on October 10th since the anniversary token events all end tomorrow.
        IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
        SERVER:
        Windshear Peaks
        Trap ranger

Comment

Originally posted by iyasn View Post
          I don't get why it ends on October 10th since the anniversary token events all end tomorrow.

Because there will be a new way to get the tokens, unless this exchange lasts another 3 weeks but you cannot exchange it....
          Crystal Saga:
          Server: S66
          Class: Knight - Protection
          Name: SlainAgain
          Soul: N/A
          Mount: N/A
          Wings: N/A
          Level: N/A

Time to get ready for the altsssss.

Comment

I guess it all depends on everyone's need. I would be upgrading my mount too, had I not been close to the next pixie (very close). Upgrading from Hellwing to Gilded Stallion, I am faraway. The percentage is about 10% from lv 1 hellwing and lv1 gilded stallion, for me anyway versus upgrading my pixie from 38% max to 81% max. For soul, all the nice upgrades are about lv 9/10, so I agree the gm.uts are a better investment unless you are close to those levels in soul. (Not trying to argue with anyone FYI, so please don't throw me under the bus, lol.)

Comment

Working...
            X