Server Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Issues

How come when i afk for a long period of time (9+ hours) coz i got to work, when i come back its always at the error page. cant remember exactly wat it say but basicaly its like the server has crashed. its every time im afk for these periods of time but yet if i was to play it would be fine now i have lost around 13 hours coz of this in afk grinding.

i there issues with the server stabilitys or is it somthing else please can i get a responce from Gm etc.

please feel free to leave a post if u get this issue to.

if somone knows wich error im on about please post a screen shot thnks.
    Server: Eternal Sanctum
    Character: Nox
    Plane: Scion
    Level: 82
    Guild: NOBLES

It is possible that your flash player crashed or you encountered a connection problem. Providing the error message or a screenshot would have been beneficial to resolve your issue.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Mark View Post
      It is possible that your flash player crashed or you encountered a connection problem. Providing the error message or a screenshot would have been beneficial to resolve your issue.
      i have not connection problems and why would flash player crash?

anyway im going afk again soon coz im going to bed then work so ill guess ill see if it happens when i get back from work if it does ill post a Screenshot
      Server: Eternal Sanctum
      Character: Nox
      Plane: Scion
      Level: 82
      Guild: NOBLES

Comment

I have the same issue as well, random dc's after long hours of afk'ing, multiple browsers at once. Internetconnection stays stable at all times. Will keep a screenie next time it happens as well.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

Working...
        X