Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get Lost forummoddylan

GET A BIGGER SCREEN !!!

Why is this game insisting i go out and spend a fortune on a bigger screen. What is this new addition to show/hide ADVERTS. I swear if one more silly icon pops up next to that Fruit Tree thing, i will not be able to select WORLD CHAT. I cannot select TRADE chat now - THX.

What is going on.

GET A BIGGER SCREEN - NO forum mod dylan. i shan't it will be much cheaper to go elsewhere and play. Implement some drop down icons or something, but stop these developers from shrinking the screen

The screen resolution is the factor you are looking for.

I use 1920x1080, which is default for my screen size, and more than enough to see everything on the screen without having to go into full screen. What is your screen resolution?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Most users have a resolution lower than 1400x900 memory lane. But im right there with you @ 1920x1080 but its laggier this way. You can't win crypt with a maxmized window at that resolution lol
      Server- Plethuran Plains
      Char Name - (S52)Taken
      Level - Eidolon level 150
      Class - Knight
      Guild - (S52)Elysium

Comment

It is just ****. Nobody needs it, nobody asked for it (not that i recall) and you cannot hide the new bar in FF (23.0.1) and Chrome (Version 29.0.1547.76 m).

Comment

I was able to hide the bar with Firefox with the little red arrow in the middle. It's a static bar, so it doesn't affect loading times at all, it just squishes the window a little bit when it's open, but the game has always been optimal at certain resolutions for no icon overlap.

If this is something the community really has an issue with, the best thing to do is to post in suggestions & feedback, with a list of the reasons for why it's not a needed addition.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

There is no red arrow in the mentioned versions, at least for me. I don't use plugins or proxys, just plain browsers. And even with hide (it works for me in IE), it squishs the window unnecessarily!

Comment

The red arrow is there, but its an inconveinence. Now you want to load java script and flash while trying to play the game... fantastic. the bar is clearly there to stay.

PLEASE MEMORY LANE, forward this suggestion to the devs, REMOVE the free crystal and like us on facebook buttons from the in game ui, if they are going to be up above in the bar anyway, even at full screen i cant see my damn buffs and its really annoying especially for important things like knowing when to gtfo of the resource zone in island of blessings etc etc.
              Server- Plethuran Plains
              Char Name - (S52)Taken
              Level - Eidolon level 150
              Class - Knight
              Guild - (S52)Elysium

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	prob 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	511.0 KB
ID:	1675332Click image for larger version

Name:	prob 2.jpg
Size:	406.8 KB
ID:	1675333
                This is how it looks like >.> pure
                Take it off pls >.>
                Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-24-2013, 04:05 PM.
                [S55]Abbie
                [S3]Legends
                Eidolon 147
                Ultimate Demon Lord Wings +3
                Supreme Auguric Fragarach Orb X. +14
                Kilin
                Holy Terrene
                Level 7 Seiryu
                +1497 Soul
                Pets: Will you be one?

Worry less, smile more. Don't regret just learn and grow.

Comment

could try to use the zoom function

Name:	zoom.jpg
Size:	461.0 KB
ID:	1675334
                  ^after adjusting zoom on fire fox. my res is about 1400,900

Name:	button shows.jpg
Size:	474.5 KB
ID:	1675335
                  Chrome^
                  if can't do that/button doesn't show, you need to add the site to your white list of your adblocker or have it disabled on R2 site as per agreement of tos. gives option to hide it if you have it so it can be seen. so its not that bad. zoom works though if you have it blocked or not, wont suggest blocking the ads though.

if they are evolving the system to be more like the other games where it gives a timer to events, think that would be awesome. I tend to miss a lot of events because of not being able to keep track of them. guess we shall have to wait and see what they are doing with it.
                  Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-24-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Dislike the new drop down menu bar! Gets in the way, makes game screen smaller. A lot of us are on laptop and smaller lcd monitors....get rid of the pointless addon.

Comment

The menu should drop an screen shouldn't be minimized by it.
                      IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                      SERVER:
                      Windshear Peaks
                      Trap ranger

Comment

Working...
                      X