Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things to Prioritize?

Okay, let me get this straight. To start this off, here's my situation:
    I'm still in mortal plane. Level 76. Hybrid Priest. I think my toon is still weak. Stat wise, only got 1.5k pdef and mdef, and 4k matk and heal, buffed. Wings, 2 upgrades till fire wings.
    Will you help me which of these should I prioritize first:
    Rebirth
    Equips upgrades
    Wings
    Soul?
    Thanks in advance!!! :3

Your Wings , Frag , Mount and soul and BTW what server are you in ?
    "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

The soul is without a doubt one the most important aspects of character development in this game!! You should ALWAYS be focusing on that, even though you will be working on other things, you should be doing everything possible to get as many SS and PC as you can daily to upgrade your soul. And do not invest in things that you do not need unless it is to unlock something that you DO need.

Then in the order that I would personally work on them with would be:
      1. Weapon
      2. Wings
      3. Mount
      4. Leveling.

Sure, you are much stronger after rebirth, but toons with higher soul development, better weapons, better wings, better gear, a stronger mount that rebirth after you will still be stronger.

Something else you must also remember is that your toon is a priest. Priests are heavily nerfed in this game. Super fun to play, and it is not impossible to be an amazing priest. There are a few on my server that are very hard to kill and can kick some major ***. But overall you are generally going to always be outclassed, because priests are "supportive" toons in this version of the game. The best thing for a good priest is to really invest in Defense, because we are super squishy. You can have a lot of Atk and still get one hit by a knight or a rogue. So, if you want to hold your own... work on your defense.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

1. Get to level 85 scion ASAP so you can run pyschodelica and exelorn hollows.
        2. Always exchange for soul shards everyday.
        3. Get perfect frag.
        4. Get enough honor and badges to wear slayers set at level 80 scion.

Comment

Originally posted by lDemonMirajanel View Post
          Your Wings , Frag , Mount and soul and BTW what server are you in ?
          i'm in S45 Exenden.

Comment

Originally posted by JessieAileen View Post
            The soul is without a doubt one the most important aspects of character development in this game!! You should ALWAYS be focusing on that, even though you will be working on other things, you should be doing everything possible to get as many SS and PC as you can daily to upgrade your soul. And do not invest in things that you do not need unless it is to unlock something that you DO need.

Then in the order that I would personally work on them with would be:
            1. Weapon
            2. Wings
            3. Mount
            4. Leveling.

Sure, you are much stronger after rebirth, but toons with higher soul development, better weapons, better wings, better gear, a stronger mount that rebirth after you will still be stronger.

Something else you must also remember is that your toon is a priest. Priests are heavily nerfed in this game. Super fun to play, and it is not impossible to be an amazing priest. There are a few on my server that are very hard to kill and can kick some major ***. But overall you are generally going to always be outclassed, because priests are "supportive" toons in this version of the game. The best thing for a good priest is to really invest in Defense, because we are super squishy. You can have a lot of Atk and still get one hit by a knight or a rogue. So, if you want to hold your own... work on your defense.
            thanks for that.^^ i dunno where to get those damn PCs now, they're so OP and my Psycho normal runs are quite shaky. Anw, I replaced my epic priest equips set for the Savior's set. I think I'm liking it lol.
            So, defensive soul..? Currently got lvl 7 for the first 4 nodes in ice, and lvl 3 in the last three nodes. I think I have to make the last three lvl 7.

Comment

As far as soul priority is concerned, its:
              1. Do your 5 exchanges at tol
              2. Do ladder
              3. Any event that gives ss

Soul is something you will prioritize while doing in parallel with other things

Since you still have fire wings, max it before you rebirth as the stats will help with releveling the first few dozen levels

If you have gems, stick your unused gems up to a maximum of shiny tier gems onto your armor. Reason being that you can always unsocket and turn them into frag shards when needed. You can go higher later, but only when you can make do without the gems but also consider that socketed gems are not affected by multipliers/balancer buffs
              If you're a pvper, work towards slayer like others suggested, BUT if you're a fast leveler and have a lot of nice friends around to get exo/purg shards (or theyre really cheap) then you could skip slayers

When you rebirth, immediately upgrade your sperion, stock up on esos from daily log in and sps from iob until you get your hands on one.

As far as increasing defence, use half savior half saint set. The minor loss in m.atk/heal is worth the increase in defence. I recommend savior helm, chest, shoes, and saint gloves necklace and ring.

Mount is probably the least priority after you hit bear or if you can get a white griffy for crystals.

in summary
              0. Soul

1. Frag
              2. ultimate demi god VIII wings
              3. sperion + leveling (85 scion+)
              4. Mount

Misc: shiny gems, armor,
              Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by seld21 View Post
                Okay, let me get this straight. To start this off, here's my situation:
                I'm still in mortal plane. Level 76. Hybrid Priest. I think my toon is still weak. Stat wise, only got 1.5k pdef and mdef, and 4k matk and heal, buffed. Wings, 2 upgrades till fire wings.
                Will you help me which of these should I prioritize first:
                Rebirth
                Equips upgrades
                Wings
                Soul?
                Thanks in advance!!! :3
                1. Enough sleep
                2. Enough pocket money for foods
                3. Get good grades/salary
                4. Social life

You need to prioritize these first, this game would suck it all out in a jiffy. After these, just follow what others said.
                A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
                  1. Enough sleep
                  2. Enough pocket money for foods
                  3. Get good grades/salary
                  4. Social life

You need to prioritize these first, this game would suck it all out in a jiffy. After these, just follow what others said.
                  hahaha, don't worry shiroi. I have everything you said :P

Comment

soul shard(ofrcs) for your soul development
                    perfect frag for better dmge..and for avernal XD
                    angel wings to fly XD
                    gems(superior would be a good start)
                    save lots of sp and puc

why dont u go to some newly created servers?

Comment

Originally posted by marfaj View Post
                      soul shard(ofrcs) for your soul development
                      perfect frag for better dmge..and for avernal XD
                      angel wings to fly XD
                      gems(superior would be a good start)
                      save lots of sp and puc

why dont u go to some newly created servers?
                      why should I?

Comment

Originally posted by seld21 View Post
                        why should I?
                        so that u wont be far away from others..

Comment

im always target befor lvl 70 i have titan then angel when 70

Comment

Working...
                          X