Fix your damn enchanting system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fix your damn enchanting system

I'm tired of this repetitive enchanting system. I used 250 MEC and could not even get pass +9 on my doom shield. Are you kidding me? How do i fail +3 to +4 with 70% chance 7 times? The percents are rigged . Typical R2 trying to get your wallets empty. Aren't you guys tired of hundreds of threads about your rigged system? Please fix this ****, so it can actually work like its suppose too. It's so funny when enchantment stone/crystal gets more upgrades then MEC or DC does.
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 10-29-2013, 08:02 PM.

I totally agree with you. Today on my server I saw guy a use up about 1000-2000 on purg armor and got +12 about 14 times and +13 about 5 times, but never got +14. That is just complete .
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 10-29-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Lol rule of thumb. Never enchant your item repetitively. Enchant stop then enchant again or wait till reset. Then enchant again....
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

It is "Fixed". get it?
        A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

there is no bonus cash for r2 if system works good lol
          So..... tip give up or find a way to cheat and tell me to

Comment

Why people think dat if theres a 70% of succes you cant faild 2 times? its not 70+70=140% its always 70% and you can faild 10 times as you cant faild once every time you reset it back to 70...

Comment

I failed 6000 MEC before getting a +14 doom shield. (failed +14 9 times) Other people get +14/+15 in 250 MEC. It's all based on an algorithm. There is no secret, you just have to keep trying with patience.

Comment

Starting from 11+ on all my gear I've used over 4k+ mecs to get most of it to 13+ and 14+, I can't remember how much it was to get them to 11+ but I think it was over 3k mecs. My helmet on the other hand I'm already over 2k mecs on it alone and only have got to 12+ and keep failing back to 6+. The enchant system in CS is very brutal and unfair, I don't think it should be easy to get high enchants but it needs to be more reasonable. If someone farms exe nm for a month and uses the mecs to go for 14+ on one piece of gear there's no reason they shouldn't get 14+, but that's almost never the case. It seems the enchantment system is more about luck than a success rate %. I think it's designed this way so that people that farmed a dungeon for a month and fail at enchanting get frustrated and cash tons of enchant materials so r2 makes money, which probably also fail too. The enchant system is a scam, probably the biggest in CS. I'm sure tons of people have quit over it, I know I've come close to quitting after using hundreds of dc to gain no progress. Now I'm just jaded by enchanting and expect fails always so when I actually get an enchant I've been working on it's always a surprise.
                IronSight
                Kong server 5
                Apocalypse guild
                Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

The weirdest thing just happened, in my previous post I said my helmet has been brutal with enchanting, well I had 300+ mecs a second ago and it kept failing so I got annoyed and just spam clicked enchant which I never do, I usually wait 1 min or longer between clicks well I got to 13+ and stopped I want 14+ but this is a good atm, now working on my offhand which was only 6+ and I got it to 10+ >12+ <9+ > 10+ and stopped, being a completionist I'm going for golden enchanter and lucky 13 before I move on mostly cause ebs shards have been hard to farm on my server, and I won't waste anymore esd on purg orange.

Anyway kcchenika numb yourself to enchanting build up supplies, fail and start again. Everything in CS takes ridiculous dedication, and r2's track record proves they won't change or fix the enchantment system. Keep at it you'll get there eventually, then you can shave off 30 seconds off your exe nm runs lol.
                  IronSight
                  Kong server 5
                  Apocalypse guild
                  Ranger Eidolon lvl 150
                  Infinite Prestige title & BoL broken as a non-casher. Fused pure gen 1 kilin
                  Gen 3 Morphed Swordovan (Excalibur), Gen 4 Guardian Angel, Demon King, Cupid, Bunny etc...

Comment

So since +17 is out on other versions, when does r2 plan to release it?

Comment

I feel that it's just luck, had a very weird day and put my saints purge robe to +14 from +7 then because I had MEC to burn, immediately after pushed my slayers robe (Which I never touched with enchanting) straight to +16 with 0 fails. I've never spent a penny in the game so it's funny to be the only one with +16 gear in my server of spenders... I feel its fair but I do agree 99/100 times, it's brutal. -2 levels instead of all down to 9 no matter what at higher levels seems more reasonable to me.
                      IGN: Corey
                      Server: S5Camp Petra
                      Class: Mage (Cleric)
                      Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                        So since +17 is out on other versions, when does r2 plan to release it?
                        seriously dont say such things nobody cares. you want to see more ****** off ppl complaining about the enchanting system cuz they cant get +17? its bad enough trying to get to 12 or 13 when people are failing 10 times in a row. we need the enchantment system to work according to the values it shows instead of wasting more of our hard earned materials and patience.

Comment

R2 releases things in their own sweet time. And just because you saw something in another version does not mean that R2 ever plans on bringing it here. I am sure making a +17 enchantment is a simple coding run, but that does not mean that R2 is going to bring it here anytime.

If you really want to see R2 bring +17, then go to the suggestions forum, and lobby for support. If an idea gets enough support than the Mods will sticky it and show it to the GMs for consideration.
                          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                          Character: Jessie
                          Class: Priest
                          Level: 106+
                          Plane Eidolon
                          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
                          X