How Old Am I.......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Old Am I.......

There was a post put out here a long time ago about me and it stated i was 63 years old and retired. That was not something i posted even though it came from my account and it really doesn't matter to me anymore who or why that got posted. I removed what was posted and put my real age and left it at that. What mattered more to me was the way i was ridiculed and talked about. I don't know who the ones were that laughed about it and I don't even want to know. Ignorance is bliss cuz what u don't know does not hurt u. I don't owe any1 in this game an explanation, but games are meant for people of all ages. It doesn't matter to me if u are 13 years old or 100 years old, if you are playing this game then it only means we have a common link, but some people are just plain mean and will stoop to very low levels in an effort to get players who are a threat to them quit the game. Nobody cares except for those who are jealous or haters so is that why it is so important to trash a player in this game because of age? Epic fail cuz don't think i will be quitting any time soon, but it might make u happy to know i will cut back on my playing time since i will be back in school working on my masters.

So for those that took the time to read this and have seen the drama between me and matias and between me and jerig, you now know what prompted it. They are both on my ignore list so i won't have to see anymore trash about it thrown my way and if u see the trash then don't tell me cuz i don't want to know.

Comments? Don't post ur trash here. So matias u win - if u want me to be 40, 50, 60 fine just tell me what age u and jerig will be happy with and ****.

Still no siggy but my IGN: 41Shots

I believe no one cares about this topic either.

Comment

Agree with you Sebastian. There's some people who just need get a life. Playing all the day is bad for your health and mind. clear example that guy/girl.

Comment

Haters will be haters. The only way to deal with envy is to ignore it -easier said than done though.

Comment

Working...
        X