Anniversary just 1 week?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary just 1 week?

Is there going to be a second week of events? hopefully with some good events.

This set of events are well..... terrible .

I know R2 needs to sell stuff but with an anniversary event being rubbish for rewards i'm seriously thinking about quitting. Wont get any more of my money then will you.

did the guy that had best ideas for events left or something ? because last few ones truly sucked and this anniversary thing is the most disappointing of them all

Comment

I'm happy I don't rely on events to keep me entertained. Then I don't have to think about quitting just because I don't like, don't need, or don't want stuff in the events.

There's a little something for everyone in the anniversary events. No alt exploiting is always a nice bonus, and any time they include soul shards is a plus.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        I'm happy I don't rely on events to keep me entertained. Then I don't have to think about quitting just because I don't like, don't need, or don't want stuff in the events.

There's a little something for everyone in the anniversary events. No alt exploiting is always a nice bonus, and any time they include soul shards is a plus.
        ^ This. The game has plenty to offer without the events. As far as I'm concerned they are a bonus.

It's ridiculous that some people are actually "quitting" due to the Anniversary events. It's ONE WEEK people, relax.

If it's not an event giving out ridiculous amounts of free stuff people sure get pissy.

Comment

Yeah, the event's not that great but now i can get more soul shards so i'm happy. I plan on being online a lot to get those coupons every 3 hours (I think that was it?) to get more SS.

Events don't have to be huge giveaways, but admittedly you'd think an anniversary event would give a bit more.

Meh, I'm a little disappointed but not anywhere near enough to quit.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

I've done everything in the game countless times so I do rely on events for some kind of variety, it's laughable that day in vidalia quest got better rewards than anniversary quests

Comment

"Little something for everyone" Little is the correct word. Very little and hardly what was suggested in build up.

Why not give out better rewards. Where are the PUC EW and GMUTs people really want. Sure we all want SS but ladder event was better. Even pay as you consume is useless unless you spend massive amounts. VIP is useless for lvl capped accounts.

Lvl 20 hellwing. Need EW for wings. Superior frag VII and all purple slayer all 13+. lvl 100 emperor. last insignia. Gems all perfect/immaculate. Need 128 SS minimum for soul upgrades. TELL ME WHAT IS LEFT TO DO EXCEPT EVENTS !! ....... start again/Cash????

Comment

Totally agree..

Comment

Working...
                X