Warrior's Arena Problems/Concerns

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior's Arena Problems/Concerns

After playing it for a few days I now come to the forums to talk and discuses problems, bugs and some concerns as to this event.

Bug:

Now from what I have seen their are numerous amount of bugs that which need to address soon other wise this is a broken event. First off is the auto win and auto lost, I dont know how many times iv seen this but its annoying, auto win is when the 10 seconds dont hit 0, but at about 3~2 seconds left it says "Victory" on it and you dont go in, same with auto lost. Another bug that iv seen is similar but this time the timer counts down to 0 and then you dont go in, this can be bad cause some of the time you will automatically lose for no apparent reason and you was not even in the arena. Now their are 3 bugs iv seen for when you are in the arena, one of them is the wining automatically when you get in and you can exit the other person does not lose points but cant leave and has to relog to do so. Another bug is when you kill someone you dont get the "Victory sign" the other person dies then can chose to re spawn promptly making them invisible you both dont gain or lose anything, however it will result in a draw. And finally their is a bug I saw once where a buddy of mine from the guild got me in a match and when I killed them in the arena they drop items they had farmed or bought, they had no PK lv, or red name. lastly since this event has been up people have shown up on the minimap as black dots or have had red names without a pk lv.

With that said iv talk about 95% of the bugs if theirs any I missed comment on it.

Concerns:

As for my concerns I have a few "Personal" problems id like to see either fixed or something done about. First off rogues, I for one dont have a problem with rogues cloaking (On most occasions) For this event only I recommend their be a time limit on how long a rogue can stay stealth if at all! I have faced numerous rogues in my server who refuse to come out of cloak and just draw the match until it is drawed making it difficult to get points. I say make it where its like how Hellstorm was in the begging where they could not cloak inside this will fix this problem as they can cloak on the outside before they go in. Another note, Id like to see the points be flipped around for the winning and losing. I have seen from the last few days the winning amount of points is extremely low and the fact that when you lose a match you have a chance to lose 2x or 3x the amount of points ud get from nearly 4~5 matchs, Id like to see this fliped cause that is seriously unfair for if you get the auto lost and lose 12~20 points when you can only win maybe 10 if your lucky.

Also on a side note, Iv noticed today alone iv seen the lowest possible wining points which is 0, I find that as the week went on from this events start the winnings amount seems to be getting worst, I do not know if that is me but from what I see getting 0~3 points per match and you able to lose 12~25 points is very unjust.

With that wall of text done for, I tell you R2 fix this event, I actually enjoy it and would like to participate in it more often but the fear of auto losing and drawing matches out makes this event broken for all classes other then rogues!
    Last edited by bla2400; 10-28-2013, 12:14 AM.
    Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
    Server: Glacial Planes.
    Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
    !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

I myself have not had the time to do the NEW arena. I have heard some bugs of sorts coinciding with your post. I suggest sending a ticket.

Comment

pretty much gotten the bugs as mentioned and yea rogues need to have a time limit with their stealth. Been in several matches and some rogues just stay stealthed for the entire time and we'll pretty much have to wait about 3 mins to get the draw message. Pretty annoying after getting it several times, hope they do something about rogues stealthing in there

Comment

Yes indeed something does need to be done cause if they do fix the bugs I think id be more fine with the points so long as the winning and lost is not so harsh, but rogues something definitely needs to be done, I cant just run around the arena aoeing to find them when in fact I have no idea where their at to begin with.
        Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
        Server: Glacial Planes.
        Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
        !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

another bug is the teleport to tyria village when u refresh since u cant go out.
          and most rediculous is the automatching which should be lvled based and according top lvl u should win and loose poiints because when u are a lvl60-70 fighting with someone lvl150 there is no way u can beat them. it should be pretty much like avernal and trove 2 maybe even 3 groups of lvls and u get an automatch within that group. winning gives too little point compared to what u loose specialy since the more defeat the more u loose and winning streaks give u less and less points.

Comment

Working...
          X