screen resolution , and sizing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screen resolution , and sizing

some people have been wondering how to make it where they can see more of a area in the game , well the only options you have are get a bigger screen
    personally i usually just play on my laptop hooked up to my 78 in tv which makes the game have more of a area veiw , your toons or anything in the area does not get any bigger they always stay the same size.
    so if your using a 10-12 inch computer screen , you have no clue what your missing out on when you play. i also stream the game and record everything i do
    so noone can say im photoshoping reports or ect , i use 24 inch laptop screen and 78 in. hdtv duel screen'sClick image for larger version

Name:	screen size.png
Views:	1
Size:	933.7 KB
ID:	1741222 to play cs on, anyone want more info on how make the area veiw
    bigger, sorry there's no solution but get a bigger screen
    IGN:jordanw12345
    SERVER: (S52)Plethuran Plains
    TYPE:Shadow Rogue
    GUILD:ELYSIUM
    "PROUD CASHER"

Can I just say that this post offers no help for anyone, and it is just showing you bragging about the size of your huge TV. I also have a huge TV, but I wont play on it because I cannot read chat because it is soooo tiny.

Not that I have any issues as my laptop screen is not tiny, but I just think that your post is not helpful and bragging. Thought I should tell you that.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
    X