my question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my question

1. if my bear reach lvl 80 ( i unlock 2 skill slot then 2 skill slot from lvl 45 and 80 ), my question is if i rebirth my bear cub does the skill slot still open even it is lvl 1?

2. im using mage right now, how many minute should i put on afk to use buffs automatically?

3. i have a gashtly reaper lvl 98, if i rebirth from mortal to scion or scion to eidolon can i still use my g. reaper??
    IGN: xSpade
    Server: zensho Island
    Class/Job: rogue

1. not really sure but when u rebirth it, it should stay

2. 10 minutes perodically

3. yea, u can still use it at level 1 scion/eidolon. just in case u are afraid. equip it when u rebirth that way, it's there. like the frost thingy
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

1. The slots you unlock with a Pet Skill Slot Expander will stay open. The slots you let unlock by themselves with level will close. All skills will revert back to the inherent skills the pet knew at lvl 1 (meaning, you lose them all) when you rebirth it.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        1. The slots you unlock with a Pet Skill Slot Expander will stay open. The slots you let unlock by themselves with level will close. All skills will revert back to the inherent skills the pet knew at lvl 1 (meaning, you lose them all) when you rebirth it.
        partially correct.... i was lazy and opened all the skill slots on my panda(had two left to be filled after skill removals) when i rebirthed it into gen 2 those two slots re closed with the lvl unlock seals(i promptly opened them back up with skill slot expanders)

so only open slots you know you are going to use and wait to open the others otherwise they will reseal
        Server -Kabam English
        Char Name - World
        Level - Eidolon lvl 98
        Class - Hybrid Dodge Build Rogue(combination of a few builds)
        Guild - Reality(leader)
        no longer playing

Comment

merge your pet soo the skill dont lose

Comment

Working...
          X