Playerbase?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playerbase?

What is the number of players playing during the last 24hrs?
    What do you people think is Crystal Saga F2P or P2P?
    I didn't see a question forum so I posted here?
    Icons are blocking my emotes.... please add a feature so you can move chat around.
    Last edited by Dinomite07; 11-26-2013, 07:55 PM.

u can play crystal saga for free. and u can also spend real money to make your char stronger .
    can get everything in game with hard work. u can compete with cashers and also kill them.
    u just need to be patient
    It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by TheJudge1 View Post
      u can play crystal saga for free. and u can also spend real money to make your char stronger .
      can get everything in game with hard work. u can compete with cashers and also kill them.
      takes forever to get GMUTs and other cash items the non-cash way

Comment

[...]
        can get everything in game with hard work. [..]
        So how do you get Mark of God in game?

Comment

Cashing it in real life money is the only way.

Comment

Incorrect.

Majority of the game is free, but the missunderstood conception of free on Crystal Saga is "free = alt army"
            -You will need to have alot of alt accounts/characters to farm to be able to compete against a Crystal Buyer.

The Heraldry system is the exception in all aspects, slowly going the way of Rune Scape's "free to play" which limits 65%-75% of their game, forcing "free players" to pay money or never see or use those options.
            -The Heraldry system is 100% crystal only, you can however buy a UGC for crystal, if you can find someone who is selling them, but you will need $100 worth of UGC to be able to synth 1 attribute seal, which is the very first rank of seals out of the 3 ranks it offers.
            -And even then you need 3 Attribute seals to synth a rank 2 skill seal.

Comment

Originally posted by TheRaspberry View Post
              So how do you get Mark of God in game?
              You can get that in corruption lv 5. Corruption also gives you other items you can't easily farm like divine feathers and promethean feather.
              (S56)TpstT
              A weird and noob priest with an emerald socket
              ♫ Lv1 mortal, 1 matk, 1(0%) def, 1 heal, baby turtle muahahahaha :p who cares about stat just have fun ♪
              come visit ;)

Comment

Originally posted by TpstT View Post
                You can get that in corruption lv 5. Corruption also gives you other items you can't easily farm like divine feathers and promethean feather.
                With luck u can get MOG in warriors Arena Tiers too
                This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Incorrect.

Majority of the game is free, but the missunderstood conception of free on Crystal Saga is "free = alt army"
                  -You will need to have alot of alt accounts/characters to farm to be able to compete against a Crystal Buyer.

The Heraldry system is the exception in all aspects, slowly going the way of Rune Scape's "free to play" which limits 65%-75% of their game, forcing "free players" to pay money or never see or use those options.
                  -The Heraldry system is 100% crystal only, you can however buy a UGC for crystal, if you can find someone who is selling them, but you will need $100 worth of UGC to be able to synth 1 attribute seal, which is the very first rank of seals out of the 3 ranks it offers.
                  -And even then you need 3 Attribute seals to synth a rank 2 skill seal.
                  well on my server not all cashers bothering with heraldy . so ... make tons of alts and get gmuts and sell them . with gold u can buy anything in game . even cashers need gold . so u can buy from them anything MOG/ DE / Feathers . i agree heraldy is 100% crystals. thats why almost everyone not bothering with it . in CS there are not many heavy cashers . most of us are just light cashers. like buying vip . suits and stuff like that , as for the heavy cashers there is only 3 of em around in my server . dunno if there is many more. idc
                  It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

F2P but
                    P2W > hard core F2P

cashers are your best friend when they're willing to sell
                    Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

well on my server not all cashers bothering with heraldy . so ... make tons of alts and get gmuts and sell them . with gold u can buy anything in game . even cashers need gold . so u can buy from them anything MOG/ DE / Feathers . i agree heraldy is 100% crystals. thats why almost everyone not bothering with it . in CS there are not many heavy cashers . most of us are just light cashers. like buying vip . suits and stuff like that , as for the heavy cashers there is only 3 of em around in my server . dunno if there is many more. idc
                      Only thing worth using gold on in an older server is enchanting really.. there is no other use for it, other than those few events that require little bits of gold, which you can farm in a day without an alt army.
                      So having gold is pointless, the only thing people normally do is barter/trade for things.

And that says "alt army farming" more than anything

I have not needed gold at all.. why do cashers need game gold?
                      I make enough gold each day to run my events do my enchants and synth my gems

I have spent almost 400p on other people for no reason other then to fix the market, trying to help other people to have a chance on the server, because the people who cash win everything hands down, except crypt.
                      Example: sperion socketing rods.. i buy those for other people, and i trade them with items, or just give them away for free to people who have helped me with learning the game from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinomite07 View Post
                        What is the number of players playing during the last 24hrs?
                        What do you people think is Crystal Saga F2P or P2P?
                        I didn't see a question forum so I posted here?
                        Icons are blocking my emotes.... please add a feature so you can move chat around.
                        42. Just a wild guess.

Comment

Working...
                        X