Crystal Saga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga

What are the requirements? I tried it on my PS3 and instead of going to the character screen it is all black...

Originally posted by Dinomite07 View Post
    What are the requirements? I tried it on my PS3 and instead of going to the character screen it is all black...
    Well I don't think you can play any browser games on a PS3 O.o...
    Unless Sony makes it possible. Games on here only work on Android/iOS or laptop/Computer.
    Last edited by SkiaXia; 12-03-2013, 05:34 PM.

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

This game will only work on flash enabled devices. Most likely your PS3 is not a flash enabled device.
      Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
      Character: Jessie
      Class: Priest
      Level: 106+
      Plane Eidolon
      Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

ps3 is a flash device lol but the browser is internet explorer 6 so u cant do much of anything on it

Comment

Thanks Kuja, I dont have a PS3 so I didnt know that. But that does explain a lot with the browser on it. You need a much much newer version of flash than that browser can support to run this came.
          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
          Character: Jessie
          Class: Priest
          Level: 106+
          Plane Eidolon
          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
          X