Is it possible?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible?

As the days go on Dragon crystal drops getting more sucky in psyco nm for me, Today I did 8 runs of psyco nm an got 0 dragon crystals..is this possible? what do you think
    IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
    SERVER:
    Windshear Peaks
    Trap ranger

Yes it is possible, it is just your bad luck. There is nothing says that you should get at least 1 dragon crystal after all 8 runs. Even if the chance for dragon crystal is 99% per run, then there is still that 0.00000000000001% chance that you get nothing after 8 runs. Small chance but there is such posibility. (yes it is an extreme example, but it is just to illustrate the fact that as long as something is not 100% guaranteed success, then you should expect a failure to happen someday)
    Last edited by R21892248; 09-03-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

People are always saying psyco nm gives lots of dragon crystals yet this R2 luck sytems sux so bad.
      SERVER:
      Windshear Peaks
      Trap ranger

Comment

Can't help it, it is still luck, and you must be having a really really bad luck today. Wish you better luck tomorrow then ^^!

Or you can try out the 2x drop tokens lol, even though many of us don't think that that item is functioning at all

Comment

Well its true am having bad luck now major enchantment crystal not dropping...
          SERVER:
          Windshear Peaks
          Trap ranger

Comment

Are you doing nm or hard exelorn there? o.o

Comment

doing hard
              SERVER:
              Windshear Peaks
              Trap ranger

Comment

Damn! Oh well just try out a 2x drop token then? I guess it can't make the situation worse anyway, right? xD

Comment

Lol no idea if x2 works and might make things worse..oh well ill try it
                  SERVER:
                  Windshear Peaks
                  Trap ranger

Comment

From what you said, I think your drop rate is low enough that even if 2x drop token worsens the situation, then it will still be too insignificant to be noticed lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X