bring back illusionist's robe please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bring back illusionist's robe please

in case if you don't know what that is, it looks like this http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ist-s-Clothing

yes, it's pretty unpopular, but has been one of my most favorites, but never got the chance to buy it. like how you did it with many costumes, bring it back on sale someday please?
    IGN: (s52)MisterDerp
    Server: (S52) Plethuran Plains
    Plane: Eidolon
    Level: 57 (working on it D: )
    Nobility: Grand Duke
    Class: Ranger (mostly Anti-Mage)

Just another typical zombie nooblord

I am evil, stop laughing!

That is an old one. I'll pass along the request though.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

why dont you guys just keep all of the outfits in the clothes section of the fate shop permanently? you guys would make a killing off that. many players quit before a full year is up, so waiting another year to get the Halloween outfit that they like so much (for example) is out of the question. gives players the opportunity to browse and see a few items they like, they'll probably buy more than just one.

Comment

Working...
      X