Boosted Repair Bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boosted Repair Bills

Since the new Banners have come out, players have been complaining in game about repairs bills that have doubled and tripled in cost. I had an experience last night after running Crystal Ladder on (S1)Aurora Point where, after dying twice and my repair bill would have normally been about 6 gold, with the Banner on, the repair bill was 50 gold !!! After I removed the Banner and put it in my vault and went back to check for repairs, the bill was still 15+ gold, not the normal 6 gold and change, so I returned to my vault for a blue hammer. What has happened ???? One player after coming out of either Corruption or Trove was loudly complaining in World Chat that his repair bill was over 1 Diamond/Platinum and we all didn't believe him, until I had my experience. I apologize that I did not take any screenshots, but if it is necessary I certainly will and will post them here in another entry. Please look into this and find out what has happened. Thank you.

(S1)BettyFoop - Aurora Point
    Legends Guild Rogue
    Last edited by suec19701; 12-14-2013, 06:25 PM. Reason: punctuation

The problem has already been noted. In this post: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-What-the-hell

Please let everyone in your server know, that it is only the WHITE banner than has messed up repair bills (proven in that thread, second page I believe)
    The Mods had noted this problem, and the GMs were then alerted, and they commented on the thread saying so. It was also recommended that you either vault your white banner until you upgrade it to green, or that you use treasure trove master hammers on it in the evenings.

R2 is working on a solution to the durability to this issue though. So spread the word.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
    X