Bound Items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound Items

I keep getting and finding all these bound items and cant use them. Is there a way to unbind them so that I can sell them?

Which items are you finding? Normally equipment will not be bound unless equipped, and other bound items from mobs might be quest items.

Comment

I won an angel egg with a green dragon coin and its bound. That would be great except I already have an angel. The other items are just gems

Comment

There isn't any way to unbound those items. It's made that way to avoid abuse.
        Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
        Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
        -Kind Regards V
        -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

Oh ok then what should i do with the egg since i cant sell it and i already have one

Comment

Just keep the egg there, you might want more angels in the future for pet merging. Or just leave it in temp storage and ignore its existence, like I have 47x bound demon eggs in my temp storage xD

Comment

ok then i wish i could exchange my angel egg for one of your demon eggs

Comment

Originally posted by DagonMatsuo View Post
                ok then i wish i could exchange my angel egg for one of your demon eggs
                I would be glad to do that too. Just too bad that it's not possible, and never will be xD

Comment

True I wish that it will be possible for some things

Comment

Working...
                  X