Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Explosive Development ( Guild reward ideas )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Explosive Development ( Guild reward ideas )

When your guild hits level 10 it becomes useless to get guild crops. Likewise when most players reach level 150 seignor is forgotten. So what rewards do guilds get?

After a struggle between guilds to claim ownersip over the land ( champions bluff ) and its vast resources... A crystal mine has been discovered in champions bluff. The crystals have seemingly limitless power that when harnessed to it's full potential will give devastating strength to the guild that won seignor, in the form of a skill and better yet seignor gets to name the skill and their whole guild gets to use it!

Every day the guild master, seignor may claim a explosive stone from champions bluff to level up their guild pvp skill. Players with a level 10 guild skill will have light shining outwards from their toon in all direction.

When used: a yellow orb appears in the players hands ( like a mages orb ) the orb rapidly expands over 3 seconds. The orb then explodes light flasing in all directions hitting all targets.

Example.
    Level 1

Roots targets and attacks all targets ( max 2 ) once based on all stats stuns targets for one second and ignores 10% of targets defence cannot be used on guildees and cancels all skills you used before casting.

Level 10 Guild master skill

3 second cast time 24 hour cooldown.
    When used instantly makes you immune to all damage and skills.
    For 3 seconds pulls all chars to your location then when the orb explodes knocks all targets back a radius of 200 while attacking them 2 times ignoting all targets defences. Can only be used on players does not damage guildees.

Guild crops can be exchanged to torches 8:2 three times a day.
    The player to kill gotor is awarded 3 torches.
    The 15 players who go to lg if they win they get 5 health orbs 10 blessed stones 5 pey growth food and 2 torches.

Kos list:
    Click someones name and under ignore theres a ( add to kos list ) button players on your kos list will have a black name.

Just a few ideas but a skill to seignors guild could be cool. They should get a reward for their hard work.
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Dang this took long to type up on a phone o_O
    Originally posted by iTz_SoN
    I will murder everyone I see in GR regardless of level.
    I treat all players equally - so they all die.

Comment

Working...
    X