Priest eidolon skills so sad....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest eidolon skills so sad....

This is so sad priests have no good eidolon skills to look forward to.

All other classes are talking on worldchat excited about which skill they should choose while priests have not even 1 good skill to choose from...

sigh... what do other priests think or is it just me?

I think blood eidolon isn't bad, can potentially perma root an aoe. But it is dull compared to other classes' eidolon skills where they can get invulnerable for a short time. And I guess those invulnerable skills will break the root effect (especially ranger's skill where it is said to "purge all negative statuses and makes you immune to those statuses" while giving invulnerability). And to be honest, I dont see any other class has difficulties countering root except for rogue. Mage can just blink out or stun/kill the priest, ranger can also fight back, knight can use hook/stun combo or just turn on titan guard / invulnerable while waiting for our goddess embrace to wear off before using hook/stun again. And a good rogue will kill the priest before getting caught in that root skill ><

Holy eidolon skill is just an epic fail: 10s cast, 10s cooldown. Seriously, in ladder, you don't need to heal the whole pt for that long, it is still better to cast a faster light heal on your tank, and light heal heals more too. There are already circle of healing and healing wave to do some quick aoe heal, this skill isn't that good to be classified as an eidolon skill =(
    Last edited by R21892248; 09-06-2012, 08:45 AM.

Comment

sad too. not yet a scion im enjoying farming
      [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

eidolon who cares? new clothes pls.
        [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X