Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skill Seal Project: Which one is good for a knight, and how much it cost?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skill Seal Project: Which one is good for a knight, and how much it cost?

Hi,

I am planning on attempting to make one purple skill seal in the future. I know this is an expensive venture, and I thought I have asked ahead of time before I go in blind. With some planning and advice, I think I will be okay. Two questions:

1) Which seal is best-suited for a knight?

My biggest priority is anti-rogue and minor priority is dps. I was told Seal of Glory, but the knock back effect seemed counter-intuitive for melee combat. I was thinking Seal of Silence or Seal of Holiness.

2) What has been your experience with making seal, and what did it take?

If there is anything additional that should I know about seals, please feel free to add on tips. I am planning on using my January Tokens on rune protection stones, if the venture is feasible.

Thanks for reading. =)

Upgrading your tenets would be better for you. As a knight myself, I made three seals that give 400 agility and endurance (So 1200 agility and endurance total) and as a level 79 knight I was able to take on most scions (unless they were better at pvp than I was). But wisdom is better imo and a lot cheaper.

Comment

Yea tenets for the win! Seal is good. But grab the orange seal. The best!
      This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Tenets are definitely the best call, hands down.

Comment

Thank you for the replies. I also believe tenets are good. Can't go wrong with them. My current tenet level is Holy Level 1, and I suppose I thought I would feel out the rest by grinding it out via ladder and deliver (yeah, it will take forever). Still not sure about going for a purple, but it wouldn't hurt. I am here the stat boosts from a yellow seal of evil helps a lot though.

Comment

what you need to watch for is the stats of the seal itself, from my point of view, the only one that is really useable is only glory or eternity, simply because of the 150 to all attributes, if you have 4 of them, that's 600, which would translate to around 1200 or even more stats if you almost maxed out your multiplier and everything.

The effect itself is kinda useless for pvp IMO, especially if you have around 300-400 k or more attack because it's 1-2 hit KO against each other.. but if the effects are true to its description, I would say holiness is the best for melee, especially if the % chance can stack

Comment

Working...
            X