(Moderator reply -.-")

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Moderator reply -.-")

Since i know on *edit* game's like these, All of the mod's/Admin's, Are *edit* forien an dont log in untill like 2 am usa time, An i need help with a account i played back in server 7, An i cant get it, I know the password more then likely, But this stupid game has a uve tryed 5 times an have too wait 15 minutes -.-" So *edit*, I havnt played in a rather long time, Not too interesting in playing, Being the last time i played, The game was duller then a butterknife, An player's were lamer then Goat cheese. -.-" Just would rather be on my account that i worked on then a new server were people are just straight up noobs, An like to *edit* with people 24/7
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-07-2012, 03:51 PM. Reason: language

So, what's the issue?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

i logged over 5000 hrs+ since CS launched. i live in the US. if your trying to unlock a acc you should file a ticket
      tickets.r2games.com
      plz treat our forums nicely, we work hard for nothing rly. not even real$.

Comment

he's web contact is in php but he use the word goat cheese(NY boy i guess)
        S15
        MIGHT 300k (main) VIP
        MIGHT 280k (alt) VIP
        MIGHT 80K (new improve alt) VIP

Comment

I dont get it... you compain about the mods, and the GMs which most people have never had a problem with and seeing as how this is a US based version and hosting of this game I would guess that most of the mods/gms are from or live in the US...

Then you complain about how much this game sucks and how "dull" it is...

And yet you are mad because you forgot the password to an account that you very obviously do not enjoy playing anyways...

Comment

Nah i was using a creative way, An i didnt mean to complain about the mod's, Just most of the mmorpgs browser based, Have pretty bad moderators, An my account username was Pyroman71, I seemed to have misplaced the password, Or something. I can give a list to try, But i cant ""Access"" it due to the ""15"" minutes, I have to wait for each incorrect password. An i seem to remember so many password's its pretty bad. But sorry if i sounded a bit ******. Just within the rage of a 15 minute time of each time i tried, An it went from 5 times to 1 time per 15 mins

Comment

An sorry for double posting dont know if that's a rule, But Alot of game's made in the usa, Have alot of forein mod's due to forien player's are more common then american player's Which is a bit off, Being american gamer's are a bit bigger, But the statistics are always *edit* up, ya know.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 09-07-2012, 10:19 PM. Reason: No profanity, not even abbreviated.

Comment

Do you remember the email address associated with the account? If you do, you can use the lost password feature.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I tried memory, But due to this game having multiple browsers like duplicates by aeria games R2games an another company, Its extremely hard to even find a lost account :L

Comment

Working...
                  X