If Priest skills actually worked

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Priest skills actually worked

and worked in the way of the new blood skill would be used as an AOE instead of random target then Priest would be one of the best if not the best PvP class. But since Scion skill still doesn't work and new one is retarded its best to stay a hybrid.

Even if it works as you said, priest still is not the best, I think knight is still better due to natural high reduction + titan guard every 30s + 7.5s invulnerable every 30s + hook stun shockblade combo ><

And don't forget that so far, priest is the only class without any invulnerability skill =(

Comment

Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
      and worked in the way of the new blood skill would be used as an AOE instead of random target then Priest would be one of the best if not the best PvP class. But since Scion skill still doesn't work and new one is retarded its best to stay a hybrid.
      We'd still be unable to attack the target inside Bloody Acres lol
      Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I remember reading that you can attack the trapped target, just that you need to stand within a certain aoe around that target (still bad anyway...)

Comment

if u r trapped in the B.Acres with them then u can fight them. can prevent ppl from running away from you or preventing DPS from attack crystal in seng. Stun wouldn't matter if Scion skill worked. Totem is a funny but useful skill also. Anyways, I don't think they care to fix it since most people don't want the skill anyways. No GM has responded to whether or not they will fix it finally. So since they will never fix it we can never test my theory

Comment

Most people don't want the skill because they don't care to fix it, not the other way round ><

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
              Most people don't want the skill because they don't care to fix it, not the other way round ><
              this is exactly what i think to, wish a GM would make a thread about all this and explain some stuff that alot of people want to know so there would be a stop to all this priest skill threads, and alot less time consuming not having to read every thread made about this problem that the game has, but seeing that similar threads been on/active for a while and nothing has been done and GM not even clariing things or giving us any info if they are working on it.. but idk its been a few months with death comet issue and nothing has been done about it... idk why im even bothering withthese threads about the priest skills... not going to post another coment on these kind of topics again just a waste of times cos GM's dont care, if they did, they would ahve made a thread and update it as they fix stuff and if other classes had problems they should do the same for those to, but they dont so... only answer i can think of is that they arent even working on them.

Thx for doing whatever you're doing GM's.... and keep up the good work.
              Last edited by dizy07; 09-08-2012, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Priests have a lot going for them.. but each class has pro's and con's so far priests tend to draw the short end of the PVP stick most times.. they can keep people alive and survive a good deal more. Knights can Soak a good bit more.. but unable to heal.. Rogues and Rangers seam to excel at PVP if they are built right because of the speed of the kills and the critical damages that they can dole out.. Mage's have a similar setting, if they nuke hard enough the first time you won't get close enough to be effective...

These are my experiences thus far in the game, but even if I am not the best at PVP I still love my priest..

Comment

Yeah some of us did send a ticket regarding this issue to the GM, together with the links to all these priest threads. Sadly all we got was the same generic reply "we will make certain look into your suggestion".

I'm not a game dev so I don't know for sure how hard it can be to fix 1 broken skill. But I still think that Death Cometh shouldn't take that long to be fixed, because it doesn't have any unique/new effect but rather like a combination of many old effects that have been working well for so long.

Death Cometh = increase hp and matk, give damage reduction, stun immunity, more hp regen.

Break that skill down into each individual effect:
                  - Hp regen: already working
                  - Increase hp: can just copy code from Battle hymn
                  - Increase matk: can just copy code from Circle of Power and remove it's patk bonus
                  - Damage reduction: can just copy code from Titan Guard
                  - Stun immunity: can just copy code from Goddess Embrace and remove the immunity tag of all statuses except for stun

From the above, I think it shouldn't take more than 1 day if they really want to fix it, or am I wrong?

Edit:
                  @psyc80: it is not really about pvp that I complain the most. It is about a broken skill that has been there for months, together with the fact that our Eidolon skills are worse than mortal skills. When you require someone to rebirth TWICE to get a skill that isn't better than a skill with no rebirth requirement, then something has gone wrong there.
                  Last edited by R21892248; 09-08-2012, 03:17 PM.

Comment

sad news
                    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X