Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• class

what is good class for pvp and Dungeons

Depends, I'd say beast tamer. They have high hp and some pretty strong attacks.

Comment

I would say BM or Ranger. They both perform well on both aspects. Rangers probs better PvPwise, but BMs are _KINGS_ of PvE.

Comment

Id have to say knight as they are very well balanced with defense reductions suitable for pve and pvp. As well as Swell pattack potential as the skills are all high percentage bonuses
        💎Crystal Saga💎
        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
        ☆Death Tank
        ☆PvP King at your service
        ☆Class:Knight
        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

My priest i have no issue with pvp or pve

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-04-29 at 1.21.40 PM.png
Views:	1
Size:	186.1 KB
ID:	1711968
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-29-2015, 03:16 PM. Reason: Removed duplicate attachment.

Comment

Originally posted by warriortrey View Post
            My priest i have no issue with pvp or pve]
            Untill you hit Eidolon.. After which you will be a mere buff - & resu machine.

Comment

Originally posted by warriortrey View Post
              My priest i have no issue with pvp or pve

[ATTACH=CONFIG]135616[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]135616[/ATTACH]
              ask galon how good a priest is against knight come towards end game
              💎Crystal Saga💎
              ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
              ☆Death Tank
              ☆PvP King at your service
              ☆Class:Knight
              Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
              — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

True, but on s81 there not many good tanks ;p

Comment

pls some help here!!! what class ys the most balance making dug and pvp!!!! & build

someone can help me? what class y the most balance making solo-dugeons and pvp? is a ranger a good choice or mage? and recomend a good build for it

Comment

[Thread merged]

Originally posted by R216693235 View Post
                    someone can help me? what class y the most balance making solo-dugeons and pvp? is a ranger a good choice or mage? and recomend a good build for it
                    Mages are good for dungeons, but they do fall short when it comes to PvP.

Comment

Originally posted by R216693235 View Post
                      Rangers or BMs best when you look a class that performs well in both aspects.
                      Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      Mages are good for dungeons, but they do fall short when it comes to PvP.
                      What? Mages can solo dungeons like last of all the classes, and no they don't? Mages perform quite well in PvP once they hit lvl 80.

Comment

Originally posted by xSlaya View Post
                        What? Mages can solo dungeons like last of all the classes, and no they don't? Mages perform quite well in PvP once they hit lvl 80.
                        Mages are not the last class to be able to solo dungeons, assuming you're building it decently. In the earlier stages (without cashing), Rogues are actually the class that has a difficult time completing dungeons without their Health Orbs constantly triggering.

Mages "can perform" in PvP, but again, they fall short compared to other classes due to their lesser defenses and HP. Unless you've played a Mage for an extended period of time with a sizable number of various upgrades, Mages are extremely squishy when faced with any other class, except maybe a Priest.

That being said, I'm with Kanyo. The best class for both PvE and PvP are Knights due to their balanced nature.
                        Last edited by Reverie; 05-03-2015, 01:11 AM.

Comment

If we talk about PVE and common dungeons like Indigo till EH (Exclude Purga & Evil Beast dungeons) all classes are good I guess, but when it comes to Corruption and the rest 2 dungeons, Knights will be on the top of them (note: all classes are even in stats), it can survive much longer because of high HP, defense and reduction, much better when it has Bloodlust skill. And so with PVP. although it's not a superior at PVP but again if all classes are even in stats, it has advantage as long as it has good hit rating also haha.

Comment

+100 Knight
                            CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              Mages are not the last class to be able to solo dungeons, assuming you're building it decently. In the earlier stages (without cashing), Rogues are actually the class that has a difficult time completing dungeons without their Health Orbs constantly triggering.

Mages "can perform" in PvP, but again, they fall short compared to other classes due to their lesser defenses and HP. Unless you've played a Mage for an extended period of time with a sizable number of various upgrades, Mages are extremely squishy when faced with any other class, except maybe a Priest.

That being said, I'm with Kanyo. The best class for both PvE and PvP are Knights due to their balanced nature.
                              Well they are the last ones to do them alongside Rogues, right? Thought Rogues can do them earlier though because of their high dodge-rates, all additional defence that Mages gets is +20% Physical Reduction.

I don't agree to that. Basically only Knights, and now and BeastMasters I guess has the defence advantage over the other classes, the other ones are pretty much on par with each other defencewise. Only area where Mages lack are Avernal and Crypt - & World Bosses, due to them not getting an attack speed passive/- steroid.
                              Last edited by xSlaya; 05-03-2015, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X