better get a game changer >.>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• better get a game changer >.>

r2 im getting sick this sorcery of yours.
    why is every time i have like 200 wings the stars i needed to upgrade my firewings go like 8-10 stars?
    when I ALWAYS GET THEM AT AROUND 5-6 stars
    im getting pretty suspicious about this
    its like the more u have the higher the chances of failing.

NO... more advance ur wings level, more fortune star u need to succesfully upgrade it. quite reasonable isnt it??
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

What the thread starter meant was: with the same upgrade on firewings, having more HWings in inventory tends to lead to lower upgrading chance. I have read somewhere else the similar thing, but it was on pet morphing. However we will never be able to tell for sure whether it is because of the game or just simply bad luck O.o

Comment

lol sorry...
        never heard if more HW in ur inventory lead to badluck on forging wings.. wew lol
        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

well i got demi god on 4 stars with about 48 hw and i got fire wings Vto VII from 8-10 stars with 200 wings and i upgrade my fire wings at around 5-6 stars with 100 less wings
          :/

Comment

Working...
          X