Account selling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account selling

Is selling your account wrong or against company regulations im not planning to sell mine but others have but ads for there acc on WC is this allowed r2 plz get bac to me
    User:Patrick2675
    Class:Mage
    Guild:thenemy
    Server: The Wilterlands

My guides <---Mages/Easy pet leveling ---> Weekly events and promotions--->

Selling account is against the rule

Comment

Originally posted by R21892248 View Post
      Selling account is against the rule
      OH XD how do people get away with it i dont want to give away names though dont start terragating me i have done vigerous training grounds XD

Comment

Well if no one reports you, then the GM can't know (most of the time)

Off-topic: how do you like my sig pat? :P

Comment

im grossly offended by it

Comment

Lol wai? D:

Comment

screen shot an send in a ticket if you see anyone doing that. or post here an i'll send directly to gms or another mod will
              &
              R21892248- its actually blatantly obvious when the IP's shift around to other country's and states then the credit card info changes. anyone who works in IT would see that. as im sure it also gives them warnings when ppl login from diff places on acc due to acc security reasons. same way google , facebook and everything else does when you access your account from a diff area. just because they haven't done something about it yet. doesn't mean they don't have a record of it. a person can get into a lot of trouble in the legal department as well if acc sharing+selling. in which the tos states the person who violates it will have to foot the bills for all the legal stuff that happens as well. who's to say that there isn't a large amount of paperwork being filed for lawsuits against these people? that stuff takes time.

VIRTUAL ITEMS ON EBAY

In January, 2007, eBay began removing all virtual item listings. The sale of such items is prohibited and anyone violating this policy can find their account limited or suspended.

Why is the sale of virtual items prohibited? The short answer is because it violates eBay’s intellectual property rules, while the longer answer involves the currently complicated legal status of virtual items. Generally with items like this, Ebay’s policy is that anyone selling an item must be the owner of the underlying intellectual property. Since it is somewhat unclear who exactly owns a virtual item like a World of Warcraft weapon or gold, eBay decided that it would no longer allow the sale of any of them.

What this means for eBayers is that you can’t sell all that stuff you got in the game. If you do, your eBay account can be restricted or suspended.

You will sometimes see a listing that advertises an item that 'just happens' to offer a free game item or character with it. These listings are not allowed either. For example, offering to sell a joke that also includes a free Runescape character with it is against eBay policy. These listings are attempting to sell otherwise prohibited items by including them with non-prohibited ones. Ebay can remove listings that contain prohibited content, even if that content is offered as a free gift.

if even ebay says they don't allow it. and R2 says they don't allow it. an everyone else says they don't allow it. then its not allowed. lol and its looked into regularly by many company's or law enforcement, its their product. we are consumers. we own nothing about it.

http://store.r2games.com/
              in that area it says illegal leveling or obtained gold can get your account terminated. i'm guessing doing a back ally trade with someone that ebay wont even allow. would be considered illegally obtaining both levels of the said char an w/e they have. so just know. if you sell your acc. you could have it just be terminated then whoever s cards it changes to and was -both-blacklisted an possibly reported.
              Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-09-2012, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Well i think there should be a few moderators in each server, its not enough just on the forum people in game are always looking for new glitches and ways of saying and doing what is prohibited. Pming is an issued but less of a problem i feel as mass pming could not be accomplished by the average player

Comment

this account was entrust.. not sell/sold to me
                  S15
                  MIGHT 300k (main) VIP
                  MIGHT 280k (alt) VIP
                  MIGHT 80K (new improve alt) VIP

Comment

Originally posted by soyoon View Post
                    this account was entrust.. not sell/sold to me
                    However, accounts are not transferable by any means. You can still have that account banned, otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                    X