my raiders vs your chargers 10g must be on my server
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

NFL? asian cant relate on that sports. hey brain, why your happy being divorce?( just curious)
    Last edited by allcode17; 09-10-2012, 05:38 PM.
    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

lol'd ..and just am
      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

Comment

Originally posted by allcode17 View Post
        NFL? asian cant relate on that sports. hey brain, why your happy being divorce?( just curious)
        Asians can relate to the sport. It all just depends whether or not you actually know what you're talking about.

For example, I'm Asian. I thought with Peyton Manning coming back, the game wouldn't reach the "Under/Over" amount, so I made a wee tiny bet on Under. I was proven wrong, in the end, but my ignorance of thinking Peyton Manning wouldn't do so well was wrong.

The Steelers got pretty much destroyed? Yup.

It's not hard for any race to relate to any sport - as long as you do the research with it. You're on a computer. You can easily watch it on the internet - or at least even the reviews of it.

Comment

Raiders vs Chargers? I would bet you that Chargers would win, if I was in your server.

Sure, Raiders have a good defense and can gain some good yards. But compared to the Chargers, I don't think they'll do so well, or they might get at least close.

In my opinion, your Raiders only have a few good members - and they got a lot of Hail Mary's last year to win them even the games. Just my thoughts.

Chargers will win.

Comment

Working...
          X