• Show
Clear All

• the future of alt abuse

Click image for larger version

Name:	!!!easy alt abuse.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	629.5 KB
ID:	1744311

this is what ive been doing lately with a couple of my alts. still new to me, but it works pretty damn good. you guys should try it.

lol .. thanks, I guess xD
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

thats a lot easier than alt+tab whe ndealing with 2 toons.

Comment

useless thread

Comment

What exactly are you trying to show us in this thread?

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
            What exactly are you trying to show us in this thread?
            This is exactly what i am asking myself.
            Originally posted by Dr.Q
            Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

he has both tabs opened on the same screen.... i agree, useless thread
              (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
              server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
              "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

its 2 tabs in 1 window, instead of 2 seperate windows. works great for several things. you can call it useless if you wish, but if you feel that way you simply dont understand how convenient this can be. and for the record, the category being game discussion, most threads here are useless anyway. which is why its posted here.

Comment

im still trying to figure out how this "new way of viewing multiple tabs" is so new?? ive been doing "that" for many many years..... the fact that both tabs are in the same window means exactly jack!
                  (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
                  server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
                  "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

I say he needs a bigger monitor if he's only able to fit 2 at a time.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I agree memory. My husband does this with three or four tabs. Been doing it for a long time.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Working...
                      X