is this game next ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this game next ?

hi I play broken realm. put a lot of time and money into it and it was a good game.
    I say was coz about 8 months back r2 stopped maintaining it no new events no bug fix and do nothing about the cheaters even though people have screen shots ect to prove that they are breaking rules
    there was no word from r2 that they abandoned the game only a message saying its not being closed.
    sorry I know this is not a broken realm forum but as there is nobody from r2 on ours its pointless talking on there
    so a friendly warning before you spend any more cash or waste time playing this game it could happen on here

Wasn't Broken Realm a beta? Correct me if I'm wrong; I've only heard about that game. >.>

Comment

wow 8months w/o maintenance
      lol no wonder cant find any new poost about br
      remembering forum full of br posts back then
      might as well reconsidering cs as first to die
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

CS is getting close to its endgame. Almost no more new system left other then another (fruit type system or soulish system) I assume we aren't gonna get the many missing events other CS have. Other World Bosses. Otherwise I think CS has 1-2 years left.

P.S. The official korean version of BR was terminated in Sept.

Comment

broken realm beta weas a long time ago, theyre no longer in beta. why they neglect it idk, its not that bad of a game... but it completely faisl as another version of crystal saga, they did listen to a lot of things that we requested in cs and put them in to broken realm. however they took out a lot of things that we really like, and screwed up a few other things. the game isnt a total lost cause yet, if they put in some work. same with this game. but the thing with broswer mmo's... the way they operate, isnt about keeping a happy customer base that keeps spending money (though it should be if they had a brain theyd aim for that) but instead they aim to have ppl come play for a year or so, get right in to the game, spend an arm and a leg, then find out the truth about the company and the ** etc etc etc then they quit. then more ppl come along, the cycle never stops. if i was in charge i could do a much better job of handling this stuff and keeping players happy. hell a monkey could.

Comment

Crystal Saga isn't going anywhere any time soon.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              Crystal Saga isn't going anywhere any time soon.
              And we didn't think City of Steam would of disappear.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                And we didn't think City of Steam would of disappear.
                If you didn't mention that, I would've forgotten about that game already, what happened to it ? just closed down , just like that ? No compensation or anything ?

Comment

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
                  If you didn't mention that, I would've forgotten about that game already, what happened to it ? just closed down , just like that ? No compensation or anything ?
                  COS developers bought back their English rights and are now self-publishing the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X