Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something wrong with the payment, i wanna cash but the link always said its error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something wrong with the payment, i wanna cash but the link always said its error

well, i always cash through MOL and theres no problem. And today i just cash again 100 dollar and still theres no problem, and after 1 hour i wanna cash again 400 dollar but everytime i wanna cash, the link said " we're sorry , you payment has been declined, if you feel this is an error please contact us"

but i have an amount of money in MOL , so can u tell me what should i do
    the server where i wanna cash is netheran realm and character bubbles thank you
    name : Bubbles

server : Cheurna Gorge

Level : Scion 70

Pet : Burning Angel, Fire lord, Teeka, Super deamon

Partner : SnakeZz

Job : Hybrid Priest

Name : Bubbles

Server : Netheran Realm

Level : 60

Pet : Burning Angel, Fire lord

I suggest you to contact MolPoints Support to verify your transaction.

Comment

well, i recharge 100$ but i bought 5$ package everytime cause i want torch. but than i wanna recharge again at the 21th time and its succesfull, and i got a verification email as usual from MOL, but i dont get any crystal til now, and i was think its a bug maybe if i recharge again it will appear, but when i wanna try it again, its decline. ive got a question is there a limit for recharge/day ? when is my crystal gonna come ? and when can i recharge again ?

Comment

and the problem is, when i wanna klik confirm payment normally the link of the MOL will appear. but it doesnt appear they said its error. so i dont even log in to MOL yet

Comment

this happened to me too today..

is there any limit for 1 day transaction?

and i did same, do 500 balens 500 balens, instead of 10k balens or 400 balens.

and after 10 times, all my payment got rejected by system.. nothing wrong with my MOL or Paypal. the link just not direct me to MOL website anymore, but just give me error message.

Comment

If you have paypal account, you can simply recharge by closing the first window appear when you click check out
            Then click on the paypal icon.
            If you have credit card, follow ^ and on the paypal menu, you can simply pay without registering for paypal account.
            If you're using cards because i dont know how MOL works, try UGC, they work perfectly fine.

Its been a year and that first glitched payment window is still there, its a small issue but i think r2 never bothered fixing it
            And now they are running 4 games, Not for long before we see the end of it :P
            Who needs a KOS list?
            I just simply kill everyone I see

Comment

Working...
            X