what to breed with rex??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to breed with rex??

yay !! i am back after a long break ....
    i did seach in forumns for this one but did not get proper results abt this ... so what do u guys suggest .... what shd i breed my rex with?? pls dont suggest another rex ( getting this one was hard enough ) thnx a lot ....*cheers*
    (-[>.<]-)

Assuming you want high end for tanking purposes.
    If you don't want to use any MC then I say the best pet will be teeka (since it can have a max of 1750 end. but 1500+ is nice).
    Can get teeka eggs from treasure trove monsters(30 min after crypt) or contribution from guild(60 points per.)

Main issue: 25% success rate so it might take awhile to gen 2 the rex, but all other cost aside this shouldn't be too bad hopefully.

Note: 1) don't work on the teeka until it's the right gender if you go to gen 2 or higher.
    If you're going to gen 3 or higher, if your gen 2 teeka isn't a good match(because of gender) don't try to buy gamma scalpel yet. Wait until you get three gen 2 teekas. One of them is bound to be the right gender. Also you set yourself up to getting to gen 4 beforehand.

Hope it helps =].

Comment

Morphed steel guardian would be your best bet. I did breed all Rex 8 to be exact as of now and it is gen 4.

Comment

thnx a lot guys ^^
        (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Working...
        X