Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to exp after 60+?

Hello,

i just want to know where to exp after 60 lvl because now everyone exping in sacrificial plaza even 65 lvls and saw even 70 lvl and mobs are here 59 lvl, but there is alot of them on 1 place :/ too much players here on all instances so i cant exp here, any idea about 61-65 monsters where is alot of them in 1 place?: i mean 6 or more, Void and Rinulka theres allways only few monsters around and its go slowly..

Void encampment
    Twilight Caverns lvl 2+
    Celestial Palace level 6+
    Aquatic crypts level 2+
    Heavenly Isle

That's pretty much it. Order might not be right, I'm just too lazy to think, and my server is down at the moment so I couldn't check for you.
    Nothing I can do for spawn rate, if it bugs you, you could just go kill in Monster Island. They spawn okay there.
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

i was in aquatic crypts lvl 2 and there are 77 lvls.. samme in celestial palace 70+ only twilight caverns are 66 lvls and theres not much of it, and i need someting 60-65lvl and dunno how to get to heavenly isle??

Comment

Lvl 58-63, you should be grinding in The Void.

Lvl 61 mobs: just below the village in Void Encampment with the group of Lycanthi Warriors.
        Lvl 62 mobs: Rinulka Village shadow scouts by the Villager in the upper right corner.
        Lvl 63 mobs: Blade dancers in Cheurna Gorge by Killers Den
        Lvl 64 mobs: Amethyst Forest by Orison or in the top right corner of Mount Nubina
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

flamechicks, torch haven
          How to be an OP Hybrid Knight:

Comment

Make sure your doing TG when server wide exp is on with a 2x exp token. Also, make sure to do any daily quests and seeds you have. Redemptions and Sengola are a great way to earn both honor and exp, and don't forget to run crypts! Each level rewards you with exp and some with honor badges. Daily Guessing Game is also helpful, free 15 minutes of torch time!
            â™”
            Vampire Prince
            • Server: Aurora Point
            • Character: Alexmancerx
            • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
            • Level: Eidolon 120
            • Guild: TheWanted
            • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

ok thank you

Comment

Griding at 60+ is no fun. I'm in the same situation as eidolon now.

However, sometimes its a better benefit to not grind at lvl 60+ maps.

I'm almost level 64 and i still grind on Sac Plaza.
                Why? Well, there are many mobs on a small map with an okay-ish spawnrate making it possible to get tons of exp when triggering frost.
                The amount of mobs most likely drops a torch every now and then. The overall exp gain seems higher for me, I might be mistaken tho.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	center.png
Views:	2
Size:	684.7 KB
ID:	1660509
                  i finish it in center and my pet got +2 lvl (57-59 in 10mins)
                  in one round of training ground. using 2exp token running out.
                  S15
                  MIGHT 300k (main) VIP
                  MIGHT 280k (alt) VIP
                  MIGHT 80K (new improve alt) VIP

Comment

i didnt buy that account, just entrust.
                    (the past owner maybe bored because there no new clothes in cs shop )
                    [VIP3]♀ANPAN!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X