Question about Merged servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Merged servers

Hi I'm from a merged server of 11 or 12 servers and I'm just curious if I had 3 characters online from say x y and z server would that cause more lag then having all 3 on x server.

(I hope this makes sense lol)

If I read it right you mean (hypothetically):
    (s11)Abby (s12) Betty (s13) Cynthia will cause more lag than (s11)Abby (s11) Betty (s11)Cynthia? If so I don't think so. I feel I have the same lag as having 3 people on the same server than with different servers. Since a server merge it's as if everyone is just in one big s11(for example.)

Hope it helps.

Comment

Originally posted by reinviting View Post
      If I read it right you mean (hypothetically):
      (s11)Abby (s12) Betty (s13) Cynthia will cause more lag than (s11)Abby (s11) Betty (s11)Cynthia? If so I don't think so. I feel I have the same lag as having 3 people on the same server than with different servers. Since a server merge it's as if everyone is just in one big s11(for example.)

Hope it helps.
      Correct. The server is as one. So regardless of which server your toons are on, the same amount of toons logging in, will cause the same amount of lag.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Cool thanks for the response. That's what I figured but wasn't entirely sure.

Comment

Working...
        X