Ranger or Priest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranger or Priest

I have been hearing that a nature ranger can also solo things just like a hybrid priest. I keep attempting to make a better solo class that is also good at pvp. I'm planning on making a new character for the new server but i cant decide on a name or which class to go with. Could someone help me?

Nature Ranger starts solo'ing properly at around lv60. In the long run ranger will be way faster than priest in PvE and with some skills you'll be great at PvP.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

well when going with nature ranger, what pet is a good choice?

Comment

Anything really, I stuck with the hatched angel pets and teeka's.
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

i anted to meet speed see the diff between him and robinhood

Comment

100% my choice will be ranger. no doubt...
            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Ranger.. Go nature till 80 and then AntiMage when you can already solo anything as AM-Ranger. And why? There are lot of topics going on that Priests are overnerfed, and that's the sad truth. Priest can't win any other class in pvp given equal soul & other items as the other class if the player knows how to play his/her class.. There are just too many flaws in the class atm.
              Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                Ranger.. Go nature till 80 and then AntiMage when you can already solo anything as AM-Ranger. And why? There are lot of topics going on that Priests are overnerfed, and that's the sad truth. Priest can't win any other class in pvp given equal soul & other items as the other class if the player knows how to play his/her class.. There are just too many flaws in the class atm.
                Ranger's aren't really that overpowered, I've seen some priests 1-2 shotted me before.. if you know how to play priest well, you can hardly get stunned, silenced, sleep, or slowed.. but yeah, go for ranger class if you're a non cash player
                Who needs a KOS list?
                I just simply kill everyone I see

Comment

Originally posted by duppon View Post
                  Ranger's aren't really that overpowered, I've seen some priests 1-2 shotted me before.. if you know how to play priest well, you can hardly get stunned, silenced, sleep, or slowed.. but yeah, go for ranger class if you're a non cash player
                  Yeah won't get negative status ailments but that's about it, not being a big casher so it's hard for me to survive against a (AM) Ranger in Seng. AM-Rangers with pretty much equal stats like mine 3 shots me in seng, and with the 160% attack speed it's not gonna take long. Good if i'm able to cast 1 Master Light Beam during those those shots, and that 1 Light Beam is just not enough to kill them.
                  Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Working...
                  X