I love cryatal saga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love cryatal saga

All i see is complaining lately, well I'm making this thread to show my appreciation for this game I'll Yes it cost alot of money for certain upgrades but come on, if we don't fund this awesome game then there will be no new stuff. I am currently going through CS withdrawals. I miss terrorizing my servers :'( but don't worry guys i shall be back Anyways big shout out to R2games for keeping Crystal Saga fun and alive for me. You guys are awesome. See you all soon and i hope you look forward to all the cash I'm about to spend as much as i look forward to spending it and getting even smore OP Love., Kanyo
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
    All i see is complaining lately, well I'm making this thread to show my appreciation for this game I'll Yes it cost alot of money for certain upgrades but come on, if we don't fund this awesome game then there will be no new stuff. I am currently going through CS withdrawals. I miss terrorizing my servers :'( but don't worry guys i shall be back Anyways big shout out to R2games for keeping Crystal Saga fun and alive for me. You guys are awesome. See you all soon and i hope you look forward to all the cash I'm about to spend as much as i look forward to spending it and getting even smore OP Love., Kanyo
    Good thing you know it cost so much more money to be OP really fast. :/
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Yep and I'm willing to spend more $ to be even more op then i already am xD
      💎Crystal Saga💎
      ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
      ☆Death Tank
      ☆PvP King at your service
      ☆Class:Knight
      Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
      — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Working...
      X