Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What class to choose?

hello..i got some questions..
    1. wat class to choose for a PVP server?
    2. why to choose that class?
    BTW...i wanna a pvp class

The best pvp class seems to be knight, they are just overpowered.
    Reason? Highest hp in the game, highest def in the game, highest reduction in the game, can hook ranged target to your place, has 2 skills that can root or stun your enemy, can attain 7.5s invulnerability every 30s, can have 75% both reduction for 5s every 30s.

Rogue, mage and ranger can PvP perfectly fine too, just not as OP as knight. Rogue has good dodge, speed, crit and can stealth. While mage can have insane AoE DPS. Ranger is like a mix of all classes: decent DPS, decent tanking ability, can heal.

And don't ever pick priest if you want to PvP, we can't really beat anyone with equal soul/gear. We also can't support much during pvp except for buffs/curses. Heal is totally useless during a fight.
    Last edited by R21892248; 09-13-2012, 06:37 AM.

Comment

rogue development can be a pain inthe *** but ifyou got it then you will rock the server, there are only selected few qualified as good rogue so if you can master it everyone will know you and knight is good too as long as you know how to make it
      Apostolos
      Scion Priest lvl 90
      DethKlok PainWaver
      "Kill One DethKlok, 100 will kill you, Hail DethKlok!!!"
      ~I am happy with her~

Comment

R2 can u tell me a build stats/and build skills to make the knight how u say? please send me a mesage with that..please beg you

Comment

Working...
        X