need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help

i am new to crystal saga . can anyone guide me on equipment and things that a newbie should know ? by the way i am a combat rogue .

As a Mortal you should be working to get your Savage set, then your Slayer set. The other sets you will not be wearing long enough to really worry about too much. You should be working on your Frag as soon as you get level 40 and can use one. But as someone new to the game, the advice that I wish that someone had given me is that your Soul is the MOST important thing to work on in game. Run your ladders, do your bath, get your SS and farm as many PC as you can per day. Work on your soul. It is massive important.

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

And if you can't afford to get the pieces of the Savage gear, which you synthesize by getting Bronze, Silver and Gold Badges by doing daily events, then you can build Pristine or Epic PvE Gear through Epic shards which is farmable through Nightmare dungeons or purchased from other players.
      The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

how to earn honor ? and how to join sengolia ?

Comment

Originally posted by R259938749 View Post
          how to earn honor ? and how to join sengolia ?
          honor can be earned in several ways, training grounds which are available at lvl40 +, Blessed Bath which is available at lvl 30+, GRB Guild Resource Battleground, not sure when this is available but it lands you 250 honor points. Only once per day of course. then there are redemption quests which are available at lvl 40+ if i remember correctly, each one giving 80 honor points. however redemptions may be quite difficult so i recommend you get a party of friends to help you out. Golden apples, which can be purchased from an npc in the crystal ladder, gained from making wishes at the wishing well in starglade, Crypt packs, other packs as well there can be many so i wont name them all but you can get some from packs in island of blessing which is available at lvl 40+. Island of Blessing also known as iob is a battleground which you can kill other players for honor points. the honor points per kill of said player depends on their honor rank not yours. Finally i come to Sengolia Battlegrounds which is available to players lvl 30+. the goal of sengolia is to destroy the opposing teams crystal. there are two teams, demon faction and spirit faction. this is purely for player versus player combat. the winning faction receives 250 honor points 1 silver badge and 12 honor badges or 30 i dont remember. the losing team gets 80 honor points and 12 badges. you gain honor points for every kill based on the players honor rank not your own. if you have any other question feel free to ask me. i have also made a few dungeon guides as well as an acronym guide targeted at new players. dont be shy im actually not that mean ^^
          (S68)chemist (no relation to any other chemist)
          lvl 100 scion Mage
          Mount: Purple Chicken
          Pets: Carl- megasorous, Castiel- super angel, Lucy -Emperor pen guin, baby nymph, kyeon- teeka
          Wings: Angel Lords
          Profession: still being fancy xD

True strength comes from protecting that which matters most to you

together we can overcome anything, so please lend me your strength ^^

Comment

Working...
          X