Most Idiotic Ban Ever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Idiotic Ban Ever

Coming from servers 1-3, we all know that NOYPI, one of the powerhouses of the server have several GMs in their pockets and have abused this ability to further personal gain. Now the reason I bring this up is because last night in Avernal Realm, I was dragging the boss to the portal to kick out the melee characters that were attacking the boss. This issue of Avernal has been addressed before and when others have complained about it, the response the GMs gave was that it was part of the game which I whole heartedly agree with. As a melee character, it is my handicap if I get kicked out of the portal. If this wasnt a part of the game, why are knights given dragon hook? or why are pets given the ability to learn drag? Now because I was dragging the Avernal boss against members of NOYPI, which houses their own personal GMs, I was given a month ban because one of them was salty. This is a complete abuse of GM power. How is this fair to the players that do not have GM backing? I'll refrain from posting any names at the moment, but I will if this issue is not resolved appropriately.
    Himeng Valley
    DivineChaos(Knight) LVL 78 Eidolon /Hero(Priest) LVL 71 Scion / DivineKhaos(Priest) LVL 71 / ChaosDemon(Mage) alt / DivineWrath(Archer) alt
    Dragonspine Guild Master Chaos Guild Master

Yeah, its rediculous to get banned for this!, also come on...... who cried to the GM`s, its a bit lame dont you think? i hope u realize it

Comment

hahaha you got r2'd.

Comment

sandeman28, file a ticket and give me your ticket number. I'll get you sorted out.
        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

thanks for the help BrotherVT the case # is 56298
          Himeng Valley
          DivineChaos(Knight) LVL 78 Eidolon /Hero(Priest) LVL 71 Scion / DivineKhaos(Priest) LVL 71 / ChaosDemon(Mage) alt / DivineWrath(Archer) alt

Comment

This happens with about every company, its really sad honestly, same happened with microsoft. They had an abusive mod on xbox live and if ANYONE did anything he didn't like, he would give them permanent ban. Its really insane when you think about it.
            What are bugs?

Comment

Just got word that you should be able to log in right now. Can you see for me?
              Last edited by BrotherVT; 03-13-2014, 11:13 PM.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

ooo good luck about that, kinda unfair for such banned xD but for my case O.o xDD
                This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Drag or push the Avernal boss to the portal so that the boss health will be full again. It's one of the bug in the game.

Comment

LMAO, you should petition R2 to have those mods get their mod status taken away. I'm already trying to have a few forum mods get kicked out of the mod team because of their lack of intelligence, their high level of stupidity and their lack of game knowledge.

Comment

sadly im pretty sure the mods only real job is to forward tickets and edit forum posts, the rest is just a "perk" if you would go so far as to call it that. lol

Comment

Brother, it still says I'm banned. I cant log in
                        Himeng Valley

Comment

Working...
                        X