Soul Crystal I

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Crystal I

I'm trying to get soul crystal I for one of the titles called "Demolition Expert." I cant seem to get any from disenchanting items. I would like to know if I need a certain item to disenchant or something that I'm doing wrong.

There are rumored that this soul crystal I has not been released yet into the game. Or else you have to disenchant orange gears item that using enchanted skill dust in order to grab the soul crystal I. Or you have to disenchant gear lvl 121+ and above to obtain the SC I which the gears haven't been released too.

The lowest I got is Soul Crystal II from disenchanting purple gears in purgatory nightmare lvl 110. So what I conclude is higher gear lvl give the chances of SC I
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

Currently, you can't get SC I becase if you try disenchanting 121+ gear from eb dungeon, you get nothing... not even srcs from the purple equips. Dunno if anyone's tried disenchanting legendary eb equips tho... not worth wasting ofc...
      Sith's Priest Guide

Comment

Originally posted by sithewarrior View Post
        Currently, you can't get SC I becase if you try disenchanting 121+ gear from eb dungeon, you get nothing... not even srcs from the purple equips. Dunno if anyone's tried disenchanting legendary eb equips tho... not worth wasting ofc...
        Enchanted legendary evil beast equips gives nothing as well.
        Originally posted by Dr.Q
        Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
          Enchanted legendary evil beast equips gives nothing as well.
          ^Disenchanting :P
          This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

Comment

I highly doubt we will ever see use for soul crystals, Pet Enchantment has been release in 1 of 3 other CS version not including here. And i think all 3 take soul crystals for gem XI- XIII upgrades which has been release in most of them for quite a while.

Comment

nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
              X