Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soul Divine Helps

Hi

so the recent april token exchange allow us to get 5 soul star for 1 token. so just wanna ask if is advisable to use all tokens to improve on the soul divine section?

Any suggestions would help, thanks you all
    This Is A Computer Generated Post, No Signature Is Required.

I currently have level 20 Divine Soul and it doesn't add a huge boost or anything, lol. Simply because the gears you can equip at 20 and below aren't that great. Most players (and myself) are aiming to get to at least 30 Divine so that we can equip a second frag which I'd believe would add a decent boost depending on which frag is equipped. Personally, Soul Stars aren't farmable in-game and April's exchange makes way to get it and say, use my cash for other things (I.E. Tenet, which is a much more productive way to spend cash over Soul Stars).

Comment

Originally posted by puppetbomber View Post
      I currently have level 20 divine Soul and it doesn't add a huge boost or anything, lol. Simply because the gears you can equip at 20 and below aren't that great. Most players (and myself) are aiming to get to at least 30 Divine so that we can equip a second frag which I'd believe would add a decent boost depending on which frag is equipped. Personally, Soul Stars aren't farmable in-game and April's exchange makes way to get it and say, use my cash for other things (I.E. Tenet, which is a much more productive way to spend cash over Soul Stars).
      Oh yes great idea! Get it to level 30 and make a new perfect frag. Mhmmmmm does gems get to roll over too?

Comment

No, gems dont roll over. My Divine Soul is level 82 and pretty much garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
          No, gems dont roll over. My Divine Soul is level 82 and pretty much garbage.
          Do you happen to know if full-set attributes take effect like normal gears?

Comment

Do you happen to know if full-set attributes take effect like normal gears?
            Gems don't count.
            Set bonus doesn't count.
            Enchantments do count.

But it's not worth making new sets and enchanting those high for just 30% of the stats.
            If I equip my supreme X +16 fused with another supreme X on divine, the stats that carry over are really disappointing even though my soul is maxed, my mount is maxed and my pixi is maxed.

The cost of fragshards and dc and even frc to get a noticeable change in stats is way too huge.

Comment

Thankies for the info. :3 I'll quit at 30 just to get that second frag in, lol.

Comment

Thankies for the info. :3 I'll quit at 30 just to get that second frag in, lol.
                At 30, you should equip your main frag on your divine soul and see how much stats you get from it. That might change your mind about making a new frag for that.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                  At 30, you should equip your main frag on your divine soul and see how much stats you get from it. That might change your mind about making a new frag for that.
                  I definitely don't plan on making a second auguric as my Divine weapon. XD One was enough work, however I have ample supplies for forging, say a simple perfect frag.

Comment

I see I see thanks bomber and Sebastian. good to see those suggestion

Comment

well , ive put a dragon swors in lv 1 divine soul cuz i dont bother gettin lv 30

Comment

Originally posted by jeffrey11040309 View Post
                        well , ive put a dragon swors in lv 1 divine soul cuz i dont bother gettin lv 30
                        Soon it will be patched :P

Comment

Working...
                        X