Knight [ Bloodlust Skill ]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knight [ Bloodlust Skill ]

Hello i want to ask how this skill work, it is % from enemy hp? and work it on world/dungeon bosses or just players? Thank you
    And i also heared we cant get lvl 8 of this skill is it true because of lvl cap? its 1 point every 15 lvls? so max lvl 6? and how much % is it? Thank you

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bloodlust.png
Views:	1
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	1732438
    My guides:

Wings:

Sperion:

SOUL AURA UP TO 4TH:

New Dragon pet:

Its a percentage of how much damage u do. So if you hit for 10,000 and you absorb 9%, you heal 900. However if you hit 10,000 and they only have 1000 hp left, you only heal 90. It goes up 2% every 15 levels.
    How to be an OP Hybrid Knight:

Comment

It leeches damage based on the damage you DEAL, not enemy's max hp. So for example you hit something for 50k damage, you will regen 500 hp with lvl 1 skill.

It works on everything: players, mobs, bosses, and works on your aoe skills too.

The hp leech % is (2 * lvl - 1)% , at lvl 6 you have 11% hp leech.

Comment

fine i want something for easier farm of nm bosses so it should be fine
        My guides:

Wings:

Sperion:

SOUL AURA UP TO 4TH:

New Dragon pet:

Comment

Originally posted by Tomikxx001 View Post
          fine i want something for easier farm of nm bosses so it should be fine
          ull be invincible with this skill, it makes dungeon boss like a pudding. lol/
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Working...
          X