Bone Dragon Stats

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bone Dragon Stats

What stats should I put into my bone dragon Q_Q its level 45 with a bunch of skills points I haven't used because im afraid of messing it up. I want to be able to solo dungeons with it but people say strength others say end Q_Q what to do plz help

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bone Dragon.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	329.1 KB
ID:	1660588

Click image for larger version

Name:	Boner.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1660589

you can also use End it up to you but as its a Physical type i went wit srtength
    Crystal Saga
    Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
    IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
    Class: Mage(Hybrid)
    Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
    Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
    Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
    Server: S35
    Class: Worrier
    ​

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowAxle1 View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]24214[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]24215[/ATTACH]

you can also use End it up to you but as its a Physical type i went wit srtength
      How can I screen shot it? I want to show u my pet I think compared to urs its aptitude is horrible <--but didn't want to reroll due to me being a free user just going to morph it

Comment

A Bone Dragon is a defensive type pet. It's max aptitudes are highest Str or End. Going with either of those is best for the pet. I currently have two, a male and a female, that I plan on breeding. One I have gone full str on and the other I am going full end on. Whichever you chose is completely up to you, but I suggest leveling it up a bit first and seeing what skills it learns before deciding.
        â™”
        Vampire Prince
        • Server: Aurora Point
        • Character: Alexmancerx
        • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
        • Level: Eidolon 120
        • Guild: TheWanted
        • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
          A Bone Dragon is a defensive type pet. It's max aptitudes are highest Str or End. Going with either of those is best for the pet. I currently have two, a male and a female, that I plan on breeding. One I have gone full str on and the other I am going full end on. Whichever you chose is completely up to you, but I suggest leveling it up a bit first and seeing what skills it learns before deciding.
          Thanks btw can u teach me about this breeding and if its worth it? Or have al ink to breeding.

Comment

I think there is a breeding guide on the forums. Go to the top right of the page and type "Breeding" into the search box. You should be able to find threads about it that way.
            â™”
            Vampire Prince
            • Server: Aurora Point
            • Character: Alexmancerx
            • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
            • Level: Eidolon 120
            • Guild: TheWanted
            • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
              I think there is a breeding guide on the forums. Go to the top right of the page and type "Breeding" into the search box. You should be able to find threads about it that way.
              thank you very much

Comment

What upgraded skills does the bone dragons next morph have?

Comment

Working...
                X